HWBOT Community Forums

SC2 Stage5 won't accept my submission says wrong vid card

Johan45

• Administrators

I can tell you what happened, the curse of the good deed. Strunkenbold re-grouped the amd cards lately to make things easier for us all and also merge rebranded cards, this lead to change at database and because of this (6950 and 6970 is terascale3) you cannot submit. This has nothing to do with shaders unlocked or not

• Administrators

We have to find a solution, in worst case we have to add them manually, it would be inacceptable to change rules or pattern of hardware after two months imho. This can happen because we all need the fix Strunkenbold did, it will be big progress and I really approve this, but we cannot change stage because of this :)

• Administrators

Did I explain it this badly? So, once again,the AMD cards in database were re-grouped because the rebranded cards caused big trouble for users and staff. So Strunkenbold regrouped them by architecture, unfortunately this interfered with team cup that had already started. We will make an addon now to terrascale 2 so that 69xx will be included again, like Strunkenbold proposed Cayman core cards - problem solved :)