HWBOT Community Forums

Athlon II x2 450

tyger81

I made a mistake by writing the reference, that's why I have to edit my ^^ hwbot premium not I done well with a simple aio, why what is the problem? yes it is a Sempron 145 unlock,

I said what image you want, there is no problem I tell you the fact, I have a very good cpu, I is.

Edited by tyger81

My opinion now and I don't care if the staff sees it. I already know you cheated your FX sub by running on chilled water.

http://forum.hwbot.org/showthread.php?t=163093

Now you're trying to sub processors that don't exist. You're not setting up a very good reputation for yourself.

Pic of your processor for verification please.

A rookie ask for help to prevent mistake and you jump at his throat ??

What's behavior is that ? :o

I have no answer to give to him, so i tell him to ask here. But i don't think your agressivity will encourage rookie to continue overclock.

I don't know for what you are so mad dude and i don't understand why you accuse someone who ask for help for no reasons. But in your situation i think you can appologise instead taunt another people.

I have no answer to give to him, so i tell him to ask here. But i don't think your agressivity will encourage rookie to continue overclock.

I don't know for what you are so mad dude and i don't understand why you accuse someone who ask for help for no reasons. But in your situation i think you can appologise instead taunt another people.

Lol. Not mad about anything. Apologize?.....hold your breath.

Edited by Mr.Scott