HWBOT Community Forums

Post your experience about dealing with hazzan

stubass

I am posting this so people can share their dealings with hazzan as i have had good experiences but also some terrible experiences as well.

First, I will start with the good experiences:

1) I bought a binned I7-6700K as well as some G.Skill TridentZ 3600Mhz B.Die. Both arrived in a timely manner and have met their expectations.

2) Although was very slow in posting, My EVBot arrived as he said BNIB as was still sealed and he did send for free a roll of blue shop towel.

[update] It looks like hazzan has come through for me as now have an active tracking number. I am happy that he took the time to sort it out but still disapointed that he originally told me he sent back at the start of the month and I was always lead to believe he had shipped my items back then and had been waiting patiently for a tracking number. Will confirm in two weeks approx

[update] Fast shipping of i3.. arrived today in good condition.. all is well... Hazzan you have done well and I thank you so much :)

Edited by stubass
update

Here's my whole experience also. I removed my phone # and addy and some non sense talk not related to my RMA. I removed his Intel contacts also as I promised him

not to share. 6700k RMA - Pastebin.com

I hope other peps share their experience also.

OMG DJ, 2-3 months and your still waiting for your CPU plus many of the same excuses i had.

Yep other peps share their experience also.

OMG DJ, 2-3 months and your still waiting for your CPU plus many of the same excuses i had.

Yep other peps share their experience also.

I'm really tired of so much BS. RMA from March up to now and haven't received my chip yet instead full of excuses. I already lost my hope and I don't think I'll be getting my chip back :(

I hope this thread will serve as a warning to new OC guys who wants to deal with him.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I hope this all situation will make me better in the future my apollogize

Not sure what you meant by make u better in the future? Does that mean ur gonna change ur tactics in the future?

Like I said on FB chat, if u still have my RMA chip you can keep it I'm no longer interested. I already accepted the fact that I will never get my chip back...

Not sure what you meant by make u better in the future? Does that mean ur gonna change ur tactics in the future?

Like I said on FB chat, if u still have my RMA chip you can keep it I'm no longer interested. I already accepted the fact that I will never get my chip back...

Nope...

this cpu after I waiting so long from intel..they return this cpu intel said was OEM. Not retail..sadly i also ship to you replace your cpu with own cpu but u still not receievd until now I dont know cuz I ship with reguler shiping..in this case I just helping you for RMA. I will not take it your cpu mate..thats yours ...even if you receieved cpu from me with my own replace thats yours also. I will ship back this return cpu to you also. I hope can make this clear

82B73ECF-6789-40E9-B2F9-2C8F05D61587_zps7rx2tvep.jpg

7FBAA15E-E00D-4767-9EEF-758E85EC43F2_zpsnicafqwy.jpg

9F518D65-B770-4A43-AAB8-EDB6A8FB99BB_zpswn1hbiti.jpg

0E2F8CFA-0B46-4EC7-A857-0610EBFCD4CA_zpsci842syo.jpg

Edited by Hazzan

I'm really tired of so much BS. RMA from March up to now and haven't received my chip yet instead full of excuses. I already lost my hope and I don't think I'll be getting my chip back :(

I know bro, which is disturbing :(

I hope this thread will serve as a warning to new OC guys who wants to deal with him.

Exactly

Nope...

this cpu after I waiting so long from intel..they return this cpu intel said was OEM. Not retail..sadly i also ship to you replace your cpu with own cpu but u still not receievd until now I dont know cuz I ship with reguler shiping..in this case I just helping you for RMA. I will not take it your cpu mate..thats yours ...even if you receieved cpu from me with my own replace thats yours also. I will ship back this return cpu to you also. I hope can make this clear

82B73ECF-6789-40E9-B2F9-2C8F05D61587_zps7rx2tvep.jpg

7FBAA15E-E00D-4767-9EEF-758E85EC43F2_zpsnicafqwy.jpg

9F518D65-B770-4A43-AAB8-EDB6A8FB99BB_zpswn1hbiti.jpg

0E2F8CFA-0B46-4EC7-A857-0610EBFCD4CA_zpsci842syo.jpg

Not sure how these pics gonna help man. please read from lines 770-900. you said RMA chip on the way to your house around sometime on May?...please stop man don't mix my RMA with other RMA. please go back re-read the thread, understand and digest it.

August 7th u said you shipped my chip then been waiting and waiting and waiting....

then Nov 1 you said there's RMA prob? Line 1740

Then line 1956, you said you gonna go to post office and ship my chip?

I'm lost man, super lost.

Edited by dhenzjhen

Not sure how these pics gonna help man. please read from lines 770-900. you said RMA chip on the way to your house around sometime on May?...please stop man don't mix my RMA with other RMA. please go back re-read the thread, understand and digest it.

August 7th u said you shipped my chip then been waiting and waiting and waiting....

then Nov 1 you said there's RMA prob? Line 1740

Then line 1956, you said you gonna go to post office and ship my chip?

I'm lost man, super lost.

Let me explain what Hazzan said a bit, if im not wrong Hazzan already sent your died cpu to Intel, and they said it OEM cpu not retail, so Hazzan replaced your died CPU with Hazzan own CPU, and already sent it to you with regular shipping, but you still not received it. To make it more clear Hazzan also sent your died CPU back. I just read from what Hazzan post. Hope you all got it fixed.

Let me explain what Hazzan said a bit, if im not wrong Hazzan already sent your died cpu to Intel, and they said it OEM cpu not retail, so Hazzan replaced your died CPU with Hazzan own CPU, and already sent it to you with regular shipping, but you still not received it. To make it more clear Hazzan also sent your died CPU back. I just read from what Hazzan post. Hope you all got it fixed.

Yes, but RMA already went through last May and on the way to his house line 770-900. Then August 7th, he said he shipped me my chip. then lately there was an issue about OEM bla bla. Then said that on August 7th he shipped his own chip to me while my RMA chip shipped to Intel at the same time, he did that without my knowledge. So, question is why would he send to RMA twice?

I have already ship my own cpu brand new sealed to Den Jen from 3 month ago with reguler shiping I cant tracking. Cuz I asking ship with EMS will be better and he told me ship with reguler will be fine and he still not receieved until now I have no idea...but return cpu from intel still in my house until now I am not ship yet. I was so busy with my jobs. I will ship also when I got in home. As I said in above if you recieved replace cpu from me you can have it..ist yours also return cpu I will ship also its yours. Cuz I have wrong with my info about your RMA cpu...thats my responbilty. I will ship return cpu from RMA with ems. Soo will make clear. I dont want to take your cpu mate..thats yours I am not guys like that take your cpu.

I have already ship my own cpu brand new sealed to Den Jen from 3 month ago with reguler shiping I cant tracking. Cuz I asking ship with EMS will be better and he told me ship with reguler will be fine and he still not receieved until now I have no idea...but return cpu from intel still in my house until now I am not ship yet. I was so busy with my jobs. I will ship also when I got in home. As I said in above if you recieved replace cpu from me you can have it..ist yours also return cpu I will ship also its yours. Cuz I have wrong with my info about your RMA cpu...thats my responbilty. I will ship return cpu from RMA with ems. Soo will make clear. I dont want to take your cpu mate..thats yours I am not guys like that take your cpu.

Please read line 1050, I told u i will go with EMS and you said ok. Please please read our conversation man. Yeah u made a decision of sending ur own chip without my knowledge, but RMA already went through again last May. you making circles man.

Sorry, this is BS...

Why would you sent your brand new retail chip to someone who asked you to RMA his OEM chip, which can't be RMAed in standard way? You just wanted to help? Really? I wouldn't do that for my best friend, cos then I would loose alot of money, unless I'd certain I will be able to RMA to OEM one.

Also, why would you ship 350$ or how much hardware via crap post service without tracking and insurance? Sorry but this one is most common scammer's bs they use...

I dun know you but I though PRO guys are cool, at least for bussines...

Sorry, this is BS...

Why would you sent your brand new retail chip to someone who asked you to RMA his OEM chip, which can't be RMAed in standard way? You just wanted to help? Really? I wouldn't do that for my best friend, cos then I would loose alot of money, unless I'd certain I will be able to RMA to OEM one.

Also, why would you ship 350$ or how much hardware via crap post service without tracking a insurance? Sorry but this one is most common scammer's bs they use...

I dun know you but I though PRO guys are cool, at least for bussines...

Cuz I just want to help and I though all box cpu was retail not OEM thats why I replace with my own cpu since I have so many stock brand new cpu in here on that time before I bin..do I am wrong if I help other people ? But I know i have wrong with my way thats my fault..I dont want debate in this forum anymore mate..better now I looking figure out how to denjen recieved I ship cpu to him as soon as possible. I dont mind if I must loosing $350 cpu cuz I have wrong with my way..also I will respontibilty about all this situation. Thats why I told in above my thread if cpu arrived den jen will have it. Also I will ship die cpu return from intel to him. I hope this my explain can make clear.

Edited by Hazzan

No, you are not doing wrong helping people, helping people is good thing if you actually help them :)

I just don't buy that you just sent replacement to the guy when you don't know if you will get your replacement back. What is more weird that you bin chips and you sent DJ sealed unused one...sorry but from binners spirit...what if it might be gem? :)

Guest k.pisti
Here's my whole experience also. I removed my phone # and addy and some non sense talk not related to my RMA. I removed his Intel contacts also as I promised him

not to share. 6700k RMA - Pastebin.com

I hope other peps share their experience also.

This is bad on so many levels.

Since around March 2016 I have done about 2 transactions with Hazzan.

1) March - Smooth transaction of a binned 6.5ghz 6700k and arrived to me about 3 weeks after I paid.

2) April - Hazzan kindly RMA'd a i5 6600k to intel for me but only heard back from Hazzan that the cpu was rejected in September. I still don't have the the dead cpu to be shipped to me but spoke to Hazzan yesterday and confirmed that he would have the cpu when we meet in Berlin in 2 weeks.

Conclusion: I have a lot of respect for Hazzan as an overclocker and he has always been happy to help me out along the way for any questions regarding overclocking.

I am however disappointed in the long time it takes to finalize transactions with him and I told him about that so he is aware.

Once I receive the 6600k I will post in this thread to confirm.

I hope that everyone who is waiting on any refunds/hardware can get this settled quickly and I hope that everyone also confirms once they receive.

Edited by marc0053

I dont inted to put more gasoline over the fire but was curious to know about CPU warranty. Checking in Intel site it says is a BOXED CPU and has Warranty until March 2019.

Iirc OEM CPUs have at most 2 years, and retail 3 (years), then I cant believe it was rejected for being OEM, maybe was delidded or had wear/physical damage. Someone else with more experience can enligthen me

L546B904

Intel® Warranty Center

Captura.pngsubir imagenes gratis