HWBOT Community Forums

R9-290x my best binned with EK Water Block installed.

chispy

Up for sale it's my best binned R9-290x with an EK Water Block installed on it + i will include the reference cooler and the original box of the video card.

Price = $175US Dollars , shipping is not included.

2vrzip0.jpg

nb7k2v.jpg

Edited by chispy

Runs on plain water cooling at 1330 core at low voltage on my last bench i did with it one year ago, never tested the card on LN2 since i am already retired from benching and that bench was done on 24/7 rig at ambient temps. On chilled water cooling , SS , Dice , or LN2 i'm sure this card would fly on the proper hands of a skilled bencher now with the newly release 7700K that overclock very high , pair it with this video card and it has the potential for a whole lot of hwbot points. This video card was the best clocker out of 9 290x i tested on water cooling when i was binning R9-290x back in the day. Here is a quick run i did just for fun on my 24/7 rig full bloated OS no tweaks on ambient temperatures of 26C EK Water Block custom H2O loop. chispy`s GPUPI - 1B score: 17sec 407ms with a Radeon R9 290X

1- ** Just a reminder the shipping cost to other country than USA will be very expensive as the video card with the EK water block alone weights a lot , add the stock very heavy cooler + the big box and the shipping price will be very high **

2. ** Serious buyers ONLY , if you are not buying the video card for sure and are not willing to pay the price i am asking plus the shipping please do not waste my time asking question **

3. I am trying to pass this binned video card to an overclocker that can take full advantage of it , all the money and time i spent binning and looking for a good 290x will go to waste if it does not sale here. I will sell it on ebay soon if no one is interested on buying it within 30 days , some lucky sob will buy it on ebay without knowing it's a binned video card and will most likely run it at stock clocks :P

Hola mi hermano Latinoamericano Samsarulz i checked online the cheapest cost for shipping to your country Chile and estimate ( could be more or could be less because i will need to take it to the US Postal service to get an exact quote ) of the total shipping cost is $76.65US Dollars https://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10062&m=7&p=5&o=0&dpb=0&mdt=2017/01/09%2008:00&r=True&l=10&h=4&w=15&g=0&dvi=5

Hola my old friend Suzuki i checked online the cheapest cost for shipping to your country Cyprus and estimate ( could be more or could be less because i will need to take it to the US Postal service to get an exact quote ) of the total shipping cost is $85.15US Dollars https://ircalc.usps.com/MailServices.aspx?country=10085&m=7&p=5&o=0&dpb=0&mdt=2017/01/09%2008:00&r=True&l=10&h=4&w=15&g=0&dvi=5

Edited by chispy

Nice clocks on gpu,any info on mem oc ?

Without wb (i have already ek wb ) and box the shipping cost only for the card will be 33$ ?

Pm with last price only for the card,no cooler nor wb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry , cannot remember the exact memory clocks on this video card right now of top of my head it's been a very long time ( many years ) since the last time i properly overclocked this video card memory.

Naked well packed PCB only then , i believe that will be the best for you my friend since you already have an EK water block for it , that will make the shipping price a lot cheaper for you. I will send you a PM for the final price of the PCB only , if you agree with the price and commit to buying it then i will take it apart as right now it has the stock air cooler mounted , then i will go to the US Postal Service to get an exact quote on the shipping cost for you.

PM me back with an answer and thank you.

Kind Regards: Angelo

Well for all the guys that have sent me PM about the video card , i accept Paypal only as method of payment.

@Samsarulz i answered the question you asked me in a PM , i am awaiting your PM back.

Edited by websmile
illegal pushing

** Sold , Sold to Samsarulz **

That was quick :D , 5 members were after this video card but Samsarulz beat them all for been first to bid , first to ask on this tread to buy it , first pm received and already payed. Enjoy it samsarulz

hwbot thank you for the time and space. Mods please close this tread and now you can move it to the Sold section , thank you.

Kind regards" Angelo