HWBOT Community Forums

3DM01SE Loading Issue

RawZ

Having a nightmare trying to get 01 working properly. Using Z270 w/ 7700K and XP.

With 64-bit XP I got that 128MB memory error when loading 01 up. I did the Affinity trick with enabling 1 core before the error message came up and it fixed it (most times) so I can run the benchmark but after the first benchmark is done and goes to the next one its stays on the loading screen (Game 1 Car Chase H.Detail).

I ended up trying 32-bit XP and the error message wasn't present but I still get the loading screen freezing on me when loading the second test.

I've manually chosen 1 test only to try and avoid it but when I start my second test it freezes on that screen again. I can only seem to run one benchmark (no matter which game test) and then the second test doesn't load.

The system isn't frozen as I can still tab out to task manager where it says 01 isn't responding.

This is at both stock and OC.

OS' are both full versions, nothing removed.

Is it something to do with Z270 you think? (Using MSI TITANIUM).

same issue here with Z270 Apex on both XP x86 and x64

"3dmark2001 se was not able to detect 128 mb of memory" press OK then stukt at loading game test!

tryed to select affinity to first core , run it in XP mode , max mem , even overwritten ddraw.dll with other from windows>system32 (for x64 SysWOW64 aswell) but no positive results , also tryed different vga amd/ati/nvidia ...with different drivers ..no result!

tryed with other ISO same issue!...but using same windows on my Z170 Hero ...it works!

For 128mb issue, set maxmem equal or less than 3072mb

Sent from my UMI_SUPER using Tapatalk

Thanks! It's got rid of the 128mb issue in x64 XP. However I can only run 1 game test still. Second game test I run still freezes on the loading screen :(

The low memory issue has nothing to do with the benchmark itself and is not responsible for not running the benchmark.It is a glitch at 3dmark01 sysinfo and nothing more.

Bios or sata has also nothing to do with hanging at 3dmark01 loading.

Open 3dmark01 go to Edit-Settings and click the first square there that disables loading.

That has to work.

The low memory issue has nothing to do with the benchmark itself and is not responsible for not running the benchmark.It is a glitch at 3dmark01 sysinfo and nothing more.

Bios or sata has also nothing to do with hanging at 3dmark01 loading.

Open 3dmark01 go to Edit-Settings and click the first square there that disables loading.

That has to work.

Perfect! Thanks man. Weekend wasted trying to work it out. All fixed. What a random issue!!

Edit > Options > Disable title screens between tests