HWBOT Community Forums

Fasttrack - Core i7 6700K @ 5000MHz - 10.25 fps HWBOT x265 Benchmark - 4k

KaRtA

And I want to believe the same about 20 other submissions of the first 10 in several benchmarks of the Giga Competition ( except XTU ), and I do not.

I am not going to try and prove that I am not an elephant.

If HWBOT moderators want to delete my submissions, so be it.

Frankly, GPUPI, Geekbench and H265 are fundamentally cheatable.

If HWBOT did not ask for a monitoring software to watch frequencies, before and during benching, this is certainly not my problem but everyone's problem.

So, your complaints and any other member's complaints to HWBOT.

An example :

How come OGS ( n.4 worldwide ) is 14 in the competition ???

Did Stavros and Phil decided to become bad overclockers ?

So, this the last time I reply.

Call the comp invalid due to inadequate validation info.

Sorry to jump in but we barely participated for the shake of of oc-esports points (we dont have enough but will pursue harder in the future :D ) .

To provide you a piece of the background, I am in Athens till tomorrow morning and only had time for 3 or 4 sessions the past 2 weeks.

So, we indeed considered focusing on the giga comp but instead we chose to chase unigine and hwbot x265 with 7350k & 7700k for the shake of global points.

Our goal and priority right now is moving in top-3. Unfortunately, it resulted in comp being less prioritized than originally planned (spent less than 30 mins~ in total)

Sorry to jump in but we barely participated for the shake of of oc-esports points (we dont have enough but will pursue harder in the future :D ) .

To provide you a piece of the background, I am in Athens till tomorrow morning and only had time for 3 or 4 sessions the past 2 weeks.

So, we indeed considered focusing on the giga comp but instead we chose to chase unigine and hwbot x265 with 7350k & 7700k for the shake of global points.

Our goal and priority right now is moving in top-3. Unfortunately, it resulted in comp being less prioritized than originally planned (spent less than 30 mins~ in total)

Thanks for jumping in mates.

I can't see indeed why " I am the problem ".

Let's get another 3 days from HWBOT and Gigabyte with HWmonitor or whatever other valid tool running during benching, and then we all re-bench.

Easy fat words from some in here.

For example - Geekbench 3 single core. My grandma could bench that.

On a "fixed" frequency challenge, results in top 10 - from 5500 to 6100.

Or to put it bluntly a +/- 10% in frequency range.

Good work HWBOT.

Go on, delete my submissions.

Actually delete them all.

Invalid comp.

You don't back yourself up much mate. Not wanting to prove questions your integrity and legitimacy.

Easiest thing to do is provide video proof it is possible. If you can't or at least near reproduce showing some form of monitoring, then we will all look at it as possibly cheated. Back yourself! If someone called me out, and I knew everything was 100% truthful/legit, I would show everything I could.

Not saying you did cheat it, but merely questioning because of logic. Maybe a 6700k is really that much stronger at the benchmarks??? who knows other than someone checking/proving.