HWBOT Community Forums

[WTB] ~35L-50L Dewar (Long Island, NY)

niobium615

Looking to see if anyone in the LI area has a 35L-50L that they'd be willing to part ways with. I'd be open to shipping one, but I have it feeling it will become cost prohibitive very quickly.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a dealer in the area who will rent one, please let me know. Only found one place so far that will rent a dewar this size, and they wanted $130 rental fee for a week. Thanks in advance!

Looking to see if anyone in the LI area has a 35L-50L that they'd be willing to part ways with. I'd be open to shipping one, but I have it feeling it will become cost prohibitive very quickly.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a dealer in the area who will rent one, please let me know. Only found one place so far that will rent a dewar this size, and they wanted $130 rental fee for a week. Thanks in advance!

where did you go. I have become really good friends with the guys at general welding, I could help you get a good deal. I would love to find someone to bench with on LI. I never really have enough money for the meets. I benched with 1 guy sorta close when I first started and it turned out terrible but it was because of him not me, I promise, haha.

I havent benched for awhile, just waiting on a good x299 board. It's really funny the driver from general welding texted me yesterday asking where I been, made me sad. need to start again. They are really great there.

I have a ton of parts and dewars we could use. I get the 180L delivered from them for a great price. You should definitely be in there delivery range. I am in nassau county.