HWBOT Community Forums

Universal Delid Tool INTEL & AMD

GRIFF

Hi guys. For sale my progect of universal delid tool. 

Price 60€ + shipping (available 3pcs)

Delid cpus of this sockets:

AMD: 
AM2(+) 
AM3(+) 
FM1 
FM2(+) 

INTEL: 
LGA771 
LGA775 
LGA1156 
LGA1155 
LGA1150 
LGA1151 
LGA2066

20180213_013851.jpg

IMG-20171128-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20171128-WA0006.jpg

7 minutes ago, ozzie said:

as usual, what he does is 1st class, looks nice, i like the thread insert, , no stripped thread from pressure and multiple uses :)

wont let me edit , but,  soldered cpus, same deal, apply the heat necessary and the tool does the rest yes ??

10 hours ago, ozzie said:

as usual, what he does is 1st class, looks nice, i like the thread insert, , no stripped thread from pressure and multiple uses :)

Yes. This adapter is created for multiple use. Precision of critical components 0.02-0.03 mm.

10 hours ago, ozzie said:

wont let me edit , but,  soldered cpus, same deal, apply the heat necessary and the tool does the rest yes ??

to the welded CPUs it rips the silicon from the PCB and easily bends IHS of any CPU

3 hours ago, GRIFF said:

to the welded CPUs it rips the silicon from the PCB and easily bends IHS of any CPU

ok cool, thx, so for soldered ihs its the same procedure, heat it as necessary apply the tool pressure to pop the lid, then no damage to the chip or pcb

6 hours ago, ozzie said:

ok cool, thx, so for soldered ihs its the same procedure, heat it as necessary apply the tool pressure to pop the lid, then no damage to the chip or pcb

Not possible for this tool, because have plastic bars protecting cpu from scratches.