HWBOT Community Forums

1Day - GeForce GTX 580 @ 1000/1107MHz - 124290 marks 3DMark2001 SE

Gyrock

Monstru this CPU booted to OS x57 mulit on air. :)

We have only had the SS for a day. My husband felt that if I have such a good CPU it should be protected and looked after so he bought the SS for me from one of his benching team mates. It was a big surprise when I came home on Sunday.

nice benching there

id love to see a couple of older ATI cards or nvidia, this should be a scary setup for 01 eek, still not up to par for overall scores of course but man oh man its looking hot...anyone still got that GTX275 lightning around, mine's dead...that would be a card to use

Monstru this CPU booted to OS x57 mulit on air. :)

We have only had the SS for a day. My husband felt that if I have such a good CPU it should be protected and looked after so he bought the SS for me from one of his benching team mates. It was a big surprise when I came home on Sunday.

wow your husband is a nice guy :D

Edited by dinos22

nice benching there

id love to see a couple of older ATI cards or nvidia, this should be a scary setup for 01 eek, still not up to par for overall scores of course but man oh man its looking hot...anyone still got that GTX275 lightning around, mine's dead...that would be a card to use

wow your husband is a nice guy :D

Yes he is and I would not be able to manage the time it takes to bench if he was not so supportive with the girls and all the other stuff that needs to be done on a day to day basis.

I only have the one card. And can not afford to buy any more. Really broke after buying the 5 CPU's I binned. So if there is anyone out there who has a spare 275 Lightning they would like to trade or sponsor then I would be up for the task. :P

And Dinos based on testing after the contest ended I should be able to push another 2000 or 2400 points out of that set up yet. It is all a question of getting the ram and OS set up perfect. :)

• 3 weeks later...