HWBOT Community Forums

TAGG - Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 4675MHz - 527 cb Cinebench - R15

bolc

12 hours ago, TAGG said:

Yep, same chip, as a matter of fact I only have one ;)

Efficiency was never my thing I don't like tweaking, just clocking :)

It really likes voltage with LN2 and ~1,9V this chip probbably will do 570FSB...

yeah crazy to see you do fsb every 5 Mhz and never anything in between :D

I am glad you don t like tweaking :D but with your chip you should be able to get in spi32m top3 scores, probably #2. I can do #5 with 150 Mhz less than your frequency... :D

what are your full 4-4-4-4 28 timings? your d9gmh ram won t do trfc 20-21 ?

your chip has a Vid of 1.15V, which is very nice. would you have the batch number?
I ve had L847C Vid=1.1625 and currently L845B Vid=1.175V, but on air/chilled water they heat up too much (more leakage current perhaps?) and are less stable than those with higher Vid, (1.23, 1.25, 1.26, 1.28, batch L828b, L835B, L845B, L846B) which heat up less.

Low Vids "should" be better on cold, a bit like yours i d say...

Edited by bolc

5 hours ago, Noxinite said:

You guys seem to be having fun, maybe I'll join for some quad core fun. :DAs the FSB is low I can use the 1:2 divider on the EP45T.

it is no fun when guys with big DOD SS LN2 come in :o :D

Edited by bolc

14 minutes ago, bolc said:

yeah crazy to see you do fsb every 5 Mhz and never anything in between :D

I am glad you don t like tweaking :D but with your chip you should be able to get in spi32m top3 scores, probably #2. I can do #5 with 150 Mhz less than your frequency... :D

what are your full 4-4-4-4 28 timings? your d9gmh ram won t do trfc 20-21 ?

your chip has a Vid of 1.15V, which is very nice. would you have the batch number?
I ve had L847C Vid=1.1625 and currently L845B Vid=1.175V, but on air/chilled water they heat up too much (more leakage current perhaps?) and are less stable than those with higher Vid, (1.23, 1.25, 1.26, 1.28, batch L828b, L835B, L845B, L846B) which heat up less.

Low Vids "should" be better on cold, a bit like yours i d say...

CPU is L845B869, haven't tryed TRFc 20 no idea, what the subs are, left everything except primarys and trfc at auto :)

I might try measuring power draw, shouldn't be too much at 1,74V the cascade runs -90 under x265...

Edited by TAGG

thanks for sharing that :)
your Vcore seems fine, I ran mine at 1.68-1.72 V depending on the mood, same L845B batch. your cooling kills, clearly. -90c underload seems great
here on chilled water, it goes to 40C or so underload, starting at ~5C

23 hours ago, TAGG said:

CPU is L845B869, haven't tryed TRFc 20 no idea, what the subs are, left everything except primarys and trfc at auto :)

well, I shouldn t give you all the good tips hum, but your ram surely can be optimised better than it is.

if you have a memset screenshot, send it ;)