HWBOT Community Forums

superpatodonaldo - Radeon HD 7970 @ 1280/1800MHz - 233090 marks Aquamark

Should I say, two div., I.e., div vi & vii wrongly configured to start 1st of may with old background and open for submissions, when someone try to submit were fixed on 1st may 7.30 pm. Indian time.( comps start @ 5.30pm India time.). Then all div changed to 5th may but not sure when the background details were updated. But now as per new official details by 5th may all comp.started with new background.

• Crew
1 hour ago, ksateaaa23 said:

Should I say, two div., I.e., div vi & vii wrongly configured to start 1st of may with old background and open for submissions, when someone try to submit were fixed on 1st may 7.30 pm. Indian time.( comps start @ 5.30pm India time.). Then all div changed to 5th may but not sure when the background details were updated. But now as per new official details by 5th may all comp.started with new background.

yep it was still not 100% working as Aquamark had hickups. (skulstation found a few hickups)

Again the official competition thread was made on saturday and new background added before midnite… so if you bench on sunday or even monday with the old background you did not crosscheck the latest updates...

guess I need to do some babysitting classes to get more into this….