HWBOT Community Forums

WTB(USA) Rex /rampage extreme

Mythical tech

I am looking to buy a rampage extreme preferably with the Fujitsu cap replaced. If you have ram bundled with it that would be great but not a necessity. 

I am in the United States so hopefully someone here is selling one to cut down on shipping costs but if not I am willing to buy international. 

Edited by Mythical tech

9 hours ago, Gigelz said:

all 3 caps replaced ?

Don't think I've seen one like this. Probably because just removing the caps is not easy and could potentially kill your board if not careful

and once off what to replace it with that will be reliable and will fit under heatsink

5 minutes ago, Mythical tech said:

Like I said I am fine with the caps not being replaced it is just  a nice to have. I will be fine with buying one that is stock. 

I hear you, was just mentioning because maybe someone actually knows of a good solution

23 minutes ago, GtiJason said:

I hear you, was just mentioning because maybe someone actually knows of a good solution

i have a perfect and reliable solution for a replacement :) atm i have a dead board from sam at home for repair. when i am finished with it, i will post my solutions in the rex repairing thread.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...