HWBOT Community Forums

Results blocked???

That's right... I said your name and your cheating... Do you spend all your time Checking everyone of my submissions? I've submitted every piece of evidence requested by HWbot for submissions and now you accuse me of cheating... You spent your time hating on my Vantage score because of PhysX... which is nothing but a Modified driver for Nvidia Users btu since they can't make it for your ATI cards you choose to hate on it... but I was fine with that... but you saying I'm cheating with my results has taken the cake... and if anyone who has any power reads this, he should be stopped and striped of any power he has... because I don't cheat or never have... all my submissions have followed the rules... and hurting my Forum warz's team and questioning my reputation is the final straw...

Are these so called Crew Members not monitored or checked? What's the deal HWbot? is there no way I can appeal this Jerk... if not I'm not sure if I can even allow myself to contiunue supporting any thing this unfair site has to offer.

Here is his latest attempt at me...

Hello,

An hwbot crew member, demiurg, has blocked one of your submitted scores. It has been marked as 'impossible score at given settings. might be a cheat.'.

This was the reason the user gave:

GT3 is bugged run

You can view your result here:

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=775771

You can find out more about the reporting user here:

http://www.hwbot.org/user.do?userId=5330

Here is the link to my 3dmark run

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=8290095

If you look at my system... there is nothing out of the ordinary about my run... it's not even my best run... LOL With a $4000 computer if your not breaking 20k in 3dmark06 you need to get your money back... so please stop the hate or get with me to verify before you accuse someone of cheating... B!^ch

Sorry readers about that last part... but I don't take well to being called a Cheat and he should face me like a man.

So, if I get this right, Demiurg is cheating because he is blocking your results? I don't really see what blocking results has to do with cheating as it's quite impossible to cheat someone else's results.

If you have a complaint, please do it in a polite, grown-up manner. We're not playing in the sandbox here, as far as I know, this still is a playground for the real adults.

Having said all this, I checked the 3DMark06 score you are so mad about. It's quite clear that the SM3.0 results are too high for your configuration, as stated: 1 x GTX260 + QX9650. Now, seeing that your AM3 result, which is blocked because you did not add the mandatory CPU-Z/GPU-Z tabs to the screenshot, is done with a configuration containing 3 GTX260's, I presume that you've also benched the 3DMark06 benchmark with a 3-Way SLI configuration. That would make your score perfectly possible at those clocks and nowhere near a cheat.

You see? No real problems, you only forgot to change 1x into 3x when you were submitting your score. That's all!

(I'd be glad if Demiurg recieved apoligies, he's doing a marvelous job at HWbot)

Thx for looking into this Massman,

I admit it was just an over site on my part rushing to submit... but just as you took time out to investigate the issue... he simply could have done the same or contacting me with questions and advice just as you did. Him deleting my post wasn't necessary. As an Nvidia owner it' also unfair that he has also deleted my Vantage score which I posted with the latest drivers submitted my Nvidia on there official website @ the time... It's not our fault that ATI has an issue with the use of our drivers... or that Orb has taken there time on approving the latest WHQL drivers. Having the ability to delete submissions that he feels are not accurate without investigating or considering our reputation and being called cheaters is not fair. You speak of handling things like an adult well calling me a cheater without research is adult and doing a good job? Also if you look at my submissions Orb clearly says multiple GPU's. In other words your deleting all Nvidia users scores that use the latest drivers? or just the ones that take the top spots... I don't think so... that is what I call cheating. Thanks go out to you Massman for doing a good job.

Yeah I hope that bold red text will help! lol

waltlove_99 -

Imagine doing your testing under liquid nitrogen twice, first not realizing you used physx at all and then redoing the tests under LN with physx disabled - fine, legit and correct. Now imagine how frustrating it is when tiddly wink air cooled systems with physx enabled are beating your scores because it gives a false performance rating to their cpus. That's pure BS.

It's likely that someone like me, who doesn't want the database clogged with garbage results reported your results ad that Demiurg or some other admin took proper action to delete them. Rules are rules. You can't play hoops on stilts around here.

For all the smart Azz's I read the text... but also saw that 10 out of 17 vantage results using Nvidia cards have the Physx driver running... but there scores are not being deleted... that's my point why am I being singles out... but thanks for the obvious smart Azz's. Read my complaint before you speak. I'm also questioning why it's not allowed... most of you are running Tweaked Drivers as well as Hacked Bios's anyway... no difference... at least I'm running a WQHL approved official driver.

is it not, that nvidia has standard the nvidia Physx driver in the driver software???

The gtx280 has it also standard in his vga,

i can't understand how it is possible to enable it or disable it?

And how can you see that's somebody is using it??

It is in the driver no? so it is not visible....

(sorry for the bad english)

For all the smart Azz's I read the text... but also saw that 10 out of 17 vantage results using Nvidia cards have the Physx driver running... but there scores are not being deleted... that's my point why am I being singles out... but thanks for the obvious smart Azz's. Read my complaint before you speak. I'm also questioning why it's not allowed... most of you are running Tweaked Drivers as well as Hacked Bios's anyway... no difference... at least I'm running a WQHL approved official driver.

No Problem Azz hole. It's one checkbox in the benchmark whiz kid.