HWBOT Community Forums

Hi,

Since i keep my hardware i keep re-running some old hardware or in the case of my 5960X the first one died before i even got dry ice so bought a used one. Now i have another G3258 that i am playing around with.  On several occasions I have seen that i have empty slot when i look at my hardware pages. Thus it looks like i did not run or even submitted scores for benchmarks. Thus i run a bench and then upload only to then be told 0 points by the system as there is an old submission that suddenly appear also with 0 points and no ranking. when i then hit referesh i suddenly get hardware points back on my first submission that was made in 2014 as an example. It has happened to me now about 10 different times which is a bit annoying.

Today i had this issue when running wprime1024.. managed to only get a score of 6.55 minutes or something only to find a hidden score of 6 mins 17 seconds that actually should have had a hardware point rating of 3 points. which it now do..

it does not matter which pages i look at in my profile i would never have found it unless i actually submitted a new score in the same bench.

is there a solution to fix such?

• Crew

Now that's one of the things that the new programmer needs to dig in why this happens, I have removed 100s of zero points subs beacuse there were even doubles in the ranking.... 

But the legal documents are not yet 100% done, so he has not full access yet...

I just discovered that Team ranking is broken on Chrome, Firefox, Edge... only works on the old Internet Explorer????

3 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

Now that's one of the things that the new programmer needs to dig in why this happens, I have removed 100s of zero points subs beacuse there were even doubles in the ranking.... 

But the legal documents are not yet 100% done, so he has not full access yet...

I just discovered that Team ranking is broken on Chrome, Firefox, Edge... only works on the old Internet Explorer????

There's a syntax error thrown in console. You guys are using very outdated jQuery version (1.7 from 2011) when the current one is 3.4.1?

I know there's no dev resource and this is a tedious task, because they are incompatible and many deprecated jQuery events need to be replaced.

But all old versions have many known vulnerabilities and as you can see they stop working on modern browsers.

• 2 weeks later...

I've started benching my NVidia collection and I'm getting 00.0 when I submit a score. This is the 1st time I have benched/submitted the score BUT I'm told that it's not my best submission. It is also NOT listed as Video Card xxx scored xxx in 3D Mark 05, 06, Heaven, Cloud Gate, Ect, Ect on the lower right side??

I also have a current problem with my GTX-275 submission for Heaven. Under the GTX-275 x1 list, it shows that I have no submission for Heaven DX9 BUT on the lower right side it's listed.

• Crew

no clue how this is possible but there were two subs for the same score... one with nvidia 275 and one with the BFG OC card... I removed the BFG one

https://hwbot.org/submission/4384464_maddmutt_unigine_heaven___basic_geforce_gtx_275_1501.86_dx9_marks

one Indian OCer is a master at bugging the Bot, he has usually 2-3 subs in the ranking for the same hardware....