HWBOT Community Forums

The official PRO OC 2020 Round 2 thread.

Splave

What versions of Superposition are allowed? I see release candidates are still being used. If they are allowed, could someone please share a link to this, I can't find it anywhere... To me it seems like RC5 scores way higher than official versions. Or maybe it's a tweak, but I would like test it out.

And btw, unigine have leaderboards like for 3DMark. Why not require valid link for superposition as we do for 3dmarks? Maybe require (invalid) link for 06 also?

• Like 1

• Crew

Standard HWBot rules mention for 06:

3D06.png

Now if you encounter getting 5.26 to work with your setup let me know. FM told me that Systeminfo 5.20 is the lowest acceptable for them. So we can be leanient. Remember if you have a Global top 20 score you will require to add a validation link, now if you use 4.28 Nitro it will not count.

@Rauf Maybe we can give the Superposition link a go, does it require to have the payed version? Too bad it doesn't show the verison used and reads improper CPU clocks.

37 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

@Rauf Maybe we can give the Superposition link a go, does it require to have the payed version? Too bad it doesn't show the verison used and reads improper CPU clocks.

I don't know about paid version but it would be strange if they require paid to go on leaderboard. If you check detailed info there is both benchmark version and GPU clocks reported: https://benchmark.unigine.com/results/rid_c0b2ae852e144689abd537d714eb5033

Edit: it seems that paid version is required for leaderboard afterall... https://benchmark.unigine.com/superposition#editions

Edited by Rauf
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Rauf said:

What versions of Superposition are allowed? I see release candidates are still being used. If they are allowed, could someone please share a link to this, I can't find it anywhere... To me it seems like RC5 scores way higher than official versions. Or maybe it's a tweak, but I would like test it out.

Trade you for the 01 windows 7 tweak ?