HWBOT Community Forums

HWBOT New Style Rules

subaruwrc

im a nobody here but im very pissed of after your latest " update " on benchmarks, so I will give you a very simple advice for free.

if you want to stop the downtrend in hwbot community and people rage quitting because of reasons, just stop killing the most popular benchmarks. that easy. it wont be more fun if you force people to use newer benchmarks. the good old days were when there were 10-15 benchmarks maximum and they got all the crowd and competitive spirit centered.

3 minutes ago, subaruwrc said:

just stop killing the most popular benchmarks

Benchmarks kill themselves. No legacy 3d is VGA benchmark for a long time. Some 2d is also subject to inconsistencies etc. So some of these "golden era" benchmarks need globals/boints removed.

All this drama is not about benchmarks;) You are talking about boints:) If you like benchmark you will bench it no matter how points are assigned - database is up and running so no recent changes will affect your ability to submit.

Take boints easy. It is not what hwbot is about. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TerraRaptor said:

Benchmarks kill themselves. No legacy 3d is VGA benchmark for a long time. Some 2d is also subject to inconsistencies etc. So some of these "golden era" benchmarks need globals/boints removed.

All this drama is not about benchmarks;) You are talking about boints:) If you like benchmark you will bench it no matter how points are assigned - database is up and running so no recent changes will affect your ability to submit.

Take boints easy. It is not what hwbot is about. 

I dont care about boints or loss of them. I dont even know how many I have.

But Ive completely lost the last bit of motivation with that. Okay that was a long process,but that was the final snail. 

• Crew

intriguing, so you are not in it for the Globals? So just bench your favorite benchmark... 05 and CB R15 are still there right?

What honestly did change for you if it was not for the Boints... really bro...

Insert coin and try again... the "ACTIVE" community wanted 90% of these changes, especially the 3D guys wanted to have more challenging stuff for globals.

• Like 2

Guest endpunkt
12 hours ago, subaruwrc said:

I dont care about boints or loss of them. I dont even know how many I have.

But Ive completely lost the last bit of motivation with that. Okay that was a long process,but that was the final snail. 

just have a rest come back and have another look. enthusiastic to try another bench then. same ol is tedious