HWBOT Community Forums

moi_kot_lybit_moloko - Radeon 9100 IGP - 825 marks 3DMark03

klopcha

This is relatively rare chipset. But I think igpu mem freq might be the same as main memory. So 222 or divider from this freq. Kot maybe bios photo will be adequate? Igpu is another world of benching, I tried intel igpu from 478 and 775 era, and its not nice.

• Crew
25 minutes ago, ludek said:

Igpu is another world of benching, I tried intel igpu from 478 and 775 era, and its not nice.

I'm in this for the last two years and I agree, it's another world. It's definitely not nice, it's tough, but this kind of hardcore is what makes it so interesting. And drives you mad sometimes :)
IGPU memory IS main memory, there's no other onboard. As for frequency, not necessary, most ATI chips were truly asynchronous so talks about divider in this case is sort of formality, nothing more.

Edited by Antinomy

3 hours ago, klopcha said:

moi_kot_lybit_moloko: Couldn't you read the second part? You don't know at what frequency ram and what timings you used?

i know, but i didnt see that info in rules, only cpu-z tab.

timings is 2-3-2-5, sync 1:1, chips mosel vitelic, 2*512 ddr1 dual ch. in plans vmem mod and try with winbond 2-1-2-5, but will it give anything - i dont know.

1 hour ago, ludek said:

This is relatively rare chipset. But I think igpu mem freq might be the same as main memory. So 222 or divider from this freq. Kot maybe bios photo will be adequate? Igpu is another world of benching, I tried intel igpu from 478 and 775 era, and its not nice.

Wcdq9fQ.png

dN4DVtT.png

:D