HWBOT Community Forums

Remove Globals for 3DM01, 3DM03 Multi GPU?

• Crew

Keep it

My 2cents or pesos ?
but in the future one more 3dmark benchmark with globals and another processor benchmark with globals should be added
Why not ?

Edited by Sweet

8 hours ago, Splave said:

No I said I'm going to bench it like everyone else. Just making sure that was allowed. 

And the way the points are alloted you have to bench it. Why work hard on competitive benches ? 

So Allen, you are straight forward implying that the first scores in 01 and 03 with 3 and 4 cards (our scores and Bullshooter's) are made with disabled crossfire.

Guest hammertone

When I was collecting pc parts from all over the world 10 years. Prices were OK especially retro parts back then pre 2010

But then scarcity kicks in later and resellers saw a huge chance on profits listing on ebay.

Cringe worthy ? some of these rare parts killed oc.  Some of the good 775 examples

Remember buying BFG 285's ... and still here. 8x purchased, 1x doa, other 4x moved on. Costing $40 US a pop.

Check ebay now similar/ same models 350% - 500% more $ now.

17 hours ago, phil said:

So Allen, you are straight forward implying that the first scores in 01 and 03 with 3 and 4 cards (our scores and Bullshooter's) are made with disabled crossfire.

am I at least partly right? :D haha