HWBOT Community Forums

[WTB][EU] WATER CHILLER UNIT

Gawl86

Hi,

I'm looking for a good water chiller unit capable to manage socket 1200/1700/2066 and if necessary use it for video cards.

Only new units, if used only those in perfect working condition.

If anyone has it or knows someone who owns it and would like to sell it, contact me privately.

Thanks

Edited by Gawl86

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gawl86 changed the title to [WTB][EU] WATER CHILLER UNIT

Hello sir, just buy the S&A CW-5200. Has 6L water tank + 12L/min strong pump. My unit came with Hitachi rotary compressor + R134a. Some come with R407c. Can go down to 1°C or run in intelligent mode keeping a delta from ambient. 

Look for the one from TEYU (China). Pricing is very fair imho for $600 + shipping 

Regards

46f6c1d4-406f-44fc-bf30-7c4466bafdda.jpg

They sell units for 120/240V 50/60Hz. This is a much better purchase compared to Hailea Chiller, since those don't have a pump.

Regards

Edited by Samsarulz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Samsarulz said:

Hello sir, just buy the S&A CW-5200. Has 6L water tank + 12L/min strong pump. My unit came with Hitachi rotary compressor + R134a. Some come with R407c. Can go down to 1°C or run in intelligent mode keeping a delta from ambient. 

Look for the one from TEYU (China). Pricing is very fair imho for $600 + shipping 

Regards

46f6c1d4-406f-44fc-bf30-7c4466bafdda.jpg

They sell units for 120/240V 50/60Hz. This is a much better purchase compared to Hailea Chiller, since those don't have a pump.

Regards

Thanks Samsarulz, I will find out more about this unit to see if they also make versions with the possibility of being able to drop above the temperature of 0 even if only slightly.

Edited by Gawl86
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Gawl86 said:

Thanks Samsarulz, I will find out more about this unit to see if they also make versions with the possibility of being able to drop above the temperature of 0 even if only slightly.

Most/all units don't go below 0/1°C because are limited to factory specs, BUT you can deceive the PID controller taking out the thermocouple in charge of measuring the water temp. Just like Linus and his team did in this video.

You just need that super expensive liquid if you want to go lower than -10°C. Regards

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Samsarulz said:

Most/all units don't go below 0/1°C because are limited to factory specs, BUT you can deceive the PID controller taking out the thermocouple in charge of measuring the water temp. Just like Linus and his team did in this video.

You just need that super expensive liquid if you want to go lower than -10°C. Regards

Thanks, I tried writing to @nachtfalke to ask him if he could make me one, let's see if and what he replies and then I'll move on from there.

In the meantime, thanks for the tips

Regards