HWBOT Community Forums

87dtna - GeForce GTS 240 @ 799/1269MHz - 182151 marks 3DMark03

geobot24

For Sure is Bogg! this score For this VGA is Impossible! Compare with this Result: http://hwbot.org/community/submission/2170648_xsat_3dmark03_geforce_gts_240_10404_marks

That guy is submitting gt240 results not gts240. They are two completely different cards.

If someone can tell me what I did wrong I'd be more than happy to fix it, but thats the results I got and there's my screenshots and futuremark link so thats my score.

That guy is submitting gt240 results not gts240. They are two completely different cards.

If someone can tell me what I did wrong I'd be more than happy to fix it, but thats the results I got and there's my screenshots and futuremark link so thats my score.

Are you smoking crack? If you seriously think you can get 3rd single card on 03 with a card that can barely play css, on the stock cooler! Then you need to be certified.

You submitted the obviously bugged score. That in itself is bad enough, but failing to see this is even worse.

you didnt do anything, and thats not the point. The software messed up and produced a bugged run, nothing you can do about it. That is an illegitimate result.

So how exactly did software mess up when after the first run I deleted that 03 install, downloaded 03 again from a different site, reinstalled, ran it again and got the same results?

Video card was so unstable it bugged the run. Seriously, you want a #3 worldwide single card on 03 to pass being made with a GT240?

Don't be a knucklehead.

That score is the result of a bug, a glitch.

Be it software, be it hardware ( edge of stability clocks, dying card/cpu/ram, etc ).

Do you need to get a FutureMark ( yes, the developers of 3D Mark ) employee here to tell you that it is a bugged score to realize that all these people here were right ?

jeez