HWBOT Community Forums

The official MSI Return to the Celeron thread.

Hondacity

here in Singapore no celeron G540...have to ask a friend to get for me on his way back from Taiwan....just did my submission, though not a good chip on water, try SS and it only get so high on Blck...Anw, just support and do whatever I can...and also for the Lucky draw I am looking into...wish me luck :) Cheers!!! to All too for the Lucky draw!!!

thank you guys, congratulations to all competitors especially to trut_bar that managed to have awesome efficiency.

Many thanks to msi an hwbot for this kind of competition, I had a lot of fun trying to hit 110 Mhz, I did 109.95 MHz though

I learned from the best :)

thank you guys, congratulations to all competitors especially to trut_bar that managed to have awesome efficiency.

Many thanks to msi an hwbot for this kind of competition, I had a lot of fun trying to hit 110 Mhz, I did 109.95 MHz though

Congrats Christian Ney!!! you're awesome!

Congrats to All the winners too! and the participants.

And thank you MSI and HwBot for making it happened :)

Cheers!

Contacting MSI today. The delay is all because of me, sorry for that.

I went over the submissions yesterday and had to delete the #1 Wprime of Christian Ney because of insufficient verification. The other results are just fine. So:

- winner: Zzolio

- 2nd: Christian Ney

- 3rd: Trut_bar

- Lucky Draw: Patagonian (http://hwbot.org/submission/2218754_) and chi-zu33 (http://hwbot.org/submission/2214296_)