HWBOT Community Forums

Mikecdm - Radeon HD 4890 @ 1100/1200MHz - 26521 marks 3DMark06

nachtfalke

YUP , is foll scores hier with ATI , use disable POST Processing( not default settings) , this "twik" incerese score with 1500+ pct ... SM2 and HDR/SM2 scores is big ...cpu test is same , i have seme cpu , same card ..can same clock´s ...and is imposible get this scores...wen i use this "twik" i have 26k+ , with 5,7 ghz in cpu i have same score with "12" russian team...

Honda@ i don´t know that , but i know 2k6 MUST be runed on default settings , so is the HWB ruless..

3MD2006 is not "twikable" benchmark ..same example 3DM2001 - you can incerese score an your inteligence while is very twikable , but in 2k6 don´t exist miracle ...

• Crew
Damn, I've wondered why I'm not able to match some scores, even with higher clocks.

3DMark06 is pretty consistent across different runs, unless you get a bugged run.

Yep, I feel the same many times :D

same example 3DM2001 - you can incerese score an your inteligence while is very twikable

What tweak for run 3D'01 ?

Lod ?, run separately for each subtest ?

What .bat use in 3D'06 benchmark ?

Sorry many questions :)

@Mikecmd, run this benchmark disable post processing ? or any tweak in the 3D'06 .bat (script ) or something else ?

BR

Edited by Sweet

This bench was run at default. Everything in 3d06 is default, ccc settings are default, and no other tweaks used. I'd be running stock clocks if you wanted any more default. I can look at my score and several of the other 26k scores and not much is different.

YUP , is foll scores hier with ATI , use disable POST Processing( not default settings) , this "twik" incerese score with 1500+ pct ... SM2 and HDR/SM2 scores is big ...cpu test is same , i have seme cpu , same card ..can same clock´s ...and is imposible get this scores...wen i use this "twik" i have 26k+ , with 5,7 ghz in cpu i have same score with "12" russian team...

A. your not running the same clocks

B. this is way to small of a point margin to publicly call someone a cheater

C. There are tons of things you can do to "tweak" an 06 score just not as many as 01

• Crew

Guys I dont see anything yet that I says this run is "bugged", and i dont see significant differences compared with other scores.

Someone can tell me why you think this submission is wrong ? because I dont see anything wrong here.

Perhaps there is something I'm not seeing ?

Imho..please maybe this run is bugged , i dont think so by now, but Mikecmd is not cheater.

We should all try not to call any Guy "cheater" for not believing in your score, is the best for the community.

Thanks

Sw

Ps: thanks k

Edited by Sweet

I don't call him cheater in any means. I don't even know if the score is ok or not, it's beyond my knowledge.

I just never messed with those settings and didn't know it's not visible if you use non-default set of settings.

There are many similar scores with similar clock in the top, so if he's a cheater than all of them are, lol :D

I think fps in subtests are ok for the given clocks, compared to the other guys at the top.