HWBOT Community Forums

Ivy 3000MHz Memory @16GB@4DIMMs

sin0822

eva2000 could fix that in a heart beat but charles chooses not to get his help, too bad

ive noticed that a lot of ppl are not posting anything on there any more, it seems to be going a bit stale lately, not sure why. Ivy should have exploded with things but you can hardly find any threads...wtf

I had multiple accounts banned there after pointing out marketing or product flaws in public ... coincidence?

As for registration - last time I visited (a couple of months ago), it was something like $1 to register.

you are right there is a registration fee for new members, and it seemed like everything was starting to stabilize and now this lol.

oh well, hopefully they get it back up soon.

and I never even knew you had a handle there Sam, that sucks about the multiple account bans as well, I usually find what you post informative.

Edited by l0ud_sil3nc3

lol multiple accounts lol.

Sorry you got banned, if it makes you feel better I got banned from extreme overclocking(back in 2005) because I posted a link to my review at TPU when I reviewed for TPU. Also hardforum like a year ago, I laughed a little and then didn't really care as i can't stand the black and red colors, i wish I was color blind when I see his site.

But yea you have to pay $1 at XS if you are a new member, it keeps a LOT of people from posting. I mean if you look at OCN everyday in my Z77X mega thread i have like 5 new members with 1 post posting in the thread asking for help, granted half of them are wondering why their old installations of X58 and P55 wont work with Z77 LOL.