HWBOT Community Forums

just_nuke_em - Phenom II X4 965 BE @ 6434.5MHz - 11min 16sec 172ms SuperPi 32m

HobieCat

Hmm, thats a shame.

Are you going to retest with Hypers?

I have a solid 955 and a dewar on the way.

Going to rerun with these http://hwbot.org/submission/2222644_just_nuke_em_wprime_32m_phenom_ii_x4_955_be_6sec_62ms Can't wait to have more competition :)

Even my worst hypers (Adata XPG+ 1866C8) do 800 6-6-6 with ~1.7V. Are there really hypers that can't do that? :/
I duno. I don't claim to be a ram tweaking expert at all though :rolleyes:

Even my worst hypers (Adata XPG+ 1866C8) do 800 6-6-6 with ~1.7V. Are there really hypers that can't do that? :/

I remember someone on XS mentioning that they saw value sticks at their work with MGH-E on them, so they tried a few and they were absolute shit lol...

Then again the majority consensus on the adatas at first was that they were low-binned too but you see them running on SB all the time. O.o

Yeah, I remember that as well, but I'm kinda not talking about low-bin PC3-1333 stuff. His sticks are rated for 2000. Maybe beaten to death?

Who knows.

Average for Corsair Dom 2000 C8 was about 1700 6-6-6 with 1.7v and above.

PerfectStorm were all MNH-E, so they could be degraded/beaten to death...but I've also seen results from the same kits doing upwards of 1900 6-6-6.

• 2 weeks later...