HWBOT Community Forums

Phrases and team ranking updates

There are a couple current bugs that have been pretty noticeable since computex started. Figured they'll probably be fixed soonish now that computex is over.

1. Team points not calculated/Team rankings not updating

2. Phrases not parsing on user/team pages

Are these in the bug tracker and where do I go to view the status? I've seen people bring things up in random areas of the site, but I'm just trying to figure out how to follow the status on these things.

Ya thanks. I saw they had been out, but it didn't say when they return.

All I have heard is "they are gone" or "its a known bug"... Neither of those answers set any sort of expectation, which is often what stupid users like myself are interested in. :)

Frederik will be back at the end of this week; I'm still working until the 14th and then have a week off.

Believe me, if I would know where to look to fix the bugs, I'd fix them. But if I try to fix and break even more stuff, it's going to be worse than it is now. I'll add the bugs to the bugtracker so Frederik has them by the time he gets home.

These are some interesting Bugs! Every submittal I make actually subtracts from my user points in my team ranking by a factor of ten! If I make a submital worth 20 points, I lose 200!

Trying hard now to submit enough points to go negative in my user points calculation.

Something like this will be shown,

Electroneng: User points: -236.25

This would make me the worst overclocker in History! Especially since I have been a member here since Jan 1970! 42 years and I have not learned a thing!

LOL

Edited by Electroneng