HWBOT Community Forums

VapoR. - Phenom II X2 560 BE @ 4388MHz - 60162 marks PCMark 2005

El Gappo

2 SSDs cant score this!

There is probably ram caching in Action!

IRST/Matrix storage manager is ram caching, but legal - I haven't ever seen it go this high. I'm not sure anyone knows how to police PCM05 anymore with the mega-tweaks though. lol

The gen usage does seem like a giveaway however, unless that was done on a hardware ram drive... Virus scan with 2 SSDs and matrix can go high, but not in general usage. There are a few different ways to do high general usage, the only legal ways I know of are hardware ramdrive (mediocre) and hardware raid with 1GB of RAM cache (that's why people use the PCIe raid cards).

Moose agreed .. only way i can get similar scores is when i use ramdisk . also webpage rendering would seem like the original explorer was swapped out with chrome also illegal

example of ramdisk : http://www.3dmark.com/pcm05/3168039

:HDD - Virus Scan

3031.44 MB/s ex tweaks so 5k IMO isn't possible mate unless there is a new hyper tweak also going by the general usage 500 mb/s is near equal that of a single channel ramdisk

Moose agreed .. only way i can get similar scores is when i use ramdisk . also webpage rendering would seem like the original explorer was swapped out with chrome also illegal

example of ramdisk : http://www.3dmark.com/pcm05/3168039

:HDD - Virus Scan

3031.44 MB/s ex tweaks so 5k IMO isn't possible mate unless there is a new hyper tweak also going by the general usage 500 mb/s is near equal that of a single channel ramdisk

Only 3k VS on Software RAmdisk.

Advanced Cache options in Raid controller like LSi with DDR3 cache are allowed!