HWBOT Community Forums

Z77 UP5 TH "d0" post code error , help !!

Guest Ximi

Hello,

Currently I have this computer:

Gigabyte Z77x-UP5-TH

RipjapsX G.Skill 2133 MHz

Gigabyte GTX 480 SOC

Antec HCP 1200 W

After installing a Nvidia drivers, gave me a blue screen in Windows 7.

Yesterday started making a 3D Mark and I went to dinner, when I return, I was with the screen of the bios post and had restarted the PC.

From there, errors like "d0" etc ... I consulted on google but I clarified for my mobo, you can help me?

The BIOS is wearing the F11. I have the F12a ready to flash when I can.

I changed the graphics to an ATI 5870 and follows the "d0", I put the monitor on the integrated and follows the "d0".

A little help, please, I'm desperate ....

Thanks for telling experience wet board, did not know.

Using a water system for the CPU. Where I live is very humid sea level.

Although I've purposely not wet.

I bought one more and hopefully get another one rma cpu, cpu proves to change when I get it.

I have another board, an Asus Maximus IV but I'd rather try the Z77 that is new and I was excited.

Thanks!

Coincidence or not, all cpus that I have been killed with nvidia graphics, and took more than 4 cpus dead.

The only common denominator is that, nvidia card.

cpu vcore 1.55 in water system

vtt 1.2 or lower

RAM at 2133 MHz

You see nothing excessive voltages or crazy.

Nvidia, which will nvidia?

vtt it's around +- 1.15v - 1.2v but not always , only benching. That on Asus Maximus IV Extreme I lost some cpu's ( two can be made lost ).

Also , with Z77 calibrate vtt at Normal setting , default its Auto.

On Z77 settings are 1.55 v on Vcore , the rest settings on this screen Bios are on Normal Setting value.

With Z77 only lost one , that its the first , all start with nvidia install drivers and network conected , after two or three weeks , cpu dead.

Seems not CPU dead , but on Boot Windows 7 , Windows XP show blue screen with "124" Code on default settings on Bios.

I dont know what happens.

Only 1 cpu dead with "00" and not run nothing on board , not fans and nothing , not how now.

Can be memory errors , bios corrupted , anything ... I dont now sure 100%.

Yes , it's an valid option.

I have for SB two boards , Asus Maximus IV Extreme P67 , and the GIGA GA-Z77x-UP5-TH. The GIGA is 1 week old , not really problems , only the RAM , I Will try G.Skill TridentX 2600 mhz is designed for Z77.

With Asus a G.Skill PIS 2400 mhz an start uses ASUS go well , very good , but now blue screen and codes from memory errors.

Asus have two Bios chips , at one flashed with old 1400.rom but the problem persist. At the other Bios Chip have 3208.rom for 3770k cpu but have SB cpu.

Can be try reflash Bios but at Asus more problems I was has and not try anymore , that board its at box.

Nope , I change the CPU and ocurrs the same , Code "d0" , actually the Z77 have other CPU installed and made great MHZ , change the CPU , put it on that CPU and made error "d0" , new installed from starter.

Strange happens , posible damaged CPU. Not post Bios. The same settings on Bios starting all correct , Benching , etc .. with other CPU.

• 2 months later...
Seems not CPU dead , but on Boot Windows 7 , Windows XP show blue screen with "124" Code on default settings on Bios.

I dont know what happens.

Only 1 cpu dead with "00" and not run nothing on board , not fans and nothing , not how now.

Can be memory errors , bios corrupted , anything ... I dont now sure 100%.

Maybe installing Windows 7 in AHCI mode and Windows XP in IDE mode?? You can try to check

regards

Maybe installing Windows 7 in AHCI mode and Windows XP in IDE mode?? You can try to check

regards

Yes , but booting each one run at one OS , not problem , one twice at Win 7 or select XP , not matching at booting.

Seems problem was CPU dead , was a lot of past time.

Two RMA's at Intel.