HWBOT Community Forums

farshad rezvanian - Core i7 2600K @ 5300MHz - 4sec 240ms wPrime - 32m

amin_caragt2

@ I.M.O.G: this score is crazy for sure but you can test your 2600K in win8 ;)

I've seen others test win8 and get no advantage. I also have referred to world record scores, and note which OS is being utilized.

Are you suggesting that the pros have the OS wrong?

I've seen others test win8 and get no advantage. I also have referred to world record scores, and note which OS is being utilized.

Are you suggesting that the pros have the OS wrong?

for sure pros have best OS

I know my friend(farshad) very very well and also i know he never ever make any fake result because of many reasons!

so...you say this is fake or something like bug, right?

Just scores like this warrant extra verification. A lot of people have spent a lot of time looking at efficiency, and results like this break conventions of what is known to be possible.

I have ran a lot of wprime on a few different platforms and know it to be very strongly tied to core frequency, and only minimally tweakable. OS selection makes an important difference, but less than 100ms. This score is 300ms faster than anyone else running 5300mhz on a 2600k, and only 60ms slower than my 5750mhz 2600k submission. From my experience, at a glance it makes me say something isn't right.

If its win8, the pros would be on it and everyone would be talking about the efficiency change... Submissions would skyrocket as people rerun on win8. I don't see any of that happening.

Edited by I.M.O.G.

Just scores like this warrant extra verification. A lot of people have spent a lot of time looking at efficiency, and results like this break conventions of what is known to be possible.

I have ran a lot of wprime on a few different platforms and know it to be very strongly tied to core frequency, and only minimally tweakable. OS selection makes an important difference, but less than 100ms. This score is 300ms faster than anyone else running 5300mhz on a 2600k, and only 60ms slower than my 5750mhz 2600k submission. From my experience, at a glance it makes me say something isn't right.

If its win8, the pros would be on it and everyone would be talking about the efficiency change... Submissions would skyrocket as people rerun on win8. I don't see any of that happening.

yes, you right something is wrong but we don`t know what is worng?! and if a result be true , nor fake! has no porblem

pls wait for video :)