HWBOT Community Forums

Voodoo3 and 3dmark01

yep, but all submissions with voodoo1,2,3 are always moderated. Me too I have got some voodoo cards.

If you submite you get one gold an 2 pts, but rules are rules, cant submite if bench not at default setting. I have got about 10 cards that cant run default setting, and there aren't on the website.

Edited by Christian Ney

• 1 month later...

100% Stitched(not printed) Jersey. This Mitchell And Ness Chicago Bears NFL Jersey is crafted just like Authentic jerseys. It features durable, quick-drying fabric slightly heavier than replica jerseys, flexible and comfortable fabric on neckline, cuff and underarm parts and double thick cloth on shoulders. All graphics are sewn-on. The jersey is designed with the team name Stitched below the v-neck collar and the player's number triple Stitched on the chest, back and shoulders Clay Matthews Jersey,Jim McMahon Jersey,Miles Austin Jersey,Tom Brady Jersey. The player's name is Stitched on a sewn down nameplate at the upper back, and NFL? Equipment patch is sewn on to the bottom of the front collar, Reebok? logo Stitched on each sleeve.