HWBOT Community Forums

A blast from the past - Gigabyte EP45T-Extreme

almighty15

Time to let this go.

Has the original box, driver CD's, I/O sheild and some of the original cables!

Never been under the cold and still holds the 775 FSB world record IIRC??

mrters.jpg

£150 shipped in the UK, I will ship world wide but the buyer will have to pay for the extra shipping.

Edited by almighty15

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Crew
i already inform stuff with no result for the moment.

i pay him and just disapeare since then.

I just PM'ed him on Facebook, I asked him if he seen this thread and he said he would check so I mentioned if he sent the motherboard, he stopped replying straight after and went offline.

I just PM'ed him on Facebook, I asked him if he seen this thread and he said he would check so I mentioned if he sent the motherboard, he stopped replying straight after and went offline.

i pay for the mobo on 19/2 and since then not a single word.

before the payment we had around 7-8 pm's and everyting seems normal.

this kind of sales are based on comunication.

i also pm you few days ago in order to be discrit.

my last option was to report it public.

• Crew
that is why i state ''beware because i did not''

I don't understand?

You paid with gift or there was no fees?

If it was regular fee paying Paypal, reverse the payment

If you paid paypal gift, I don't know if there is anything that can be done :(

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Kintaro informed me that payment was sent via a gift for those wondering.

I've messaged him with a suggestion in aid to get his money back, and I've asked him to report back.

I don't understand?

You paid with gift or there was no fees?

If it was regular fee paying Paypal, reverse the payment

If you paid paypal gift, I don't know if there is anything that can be done :(

i paid as paypal gift.

yours teemmate supose to take the ''gift'' and disapeare?

Depents if the word ''honest'' means something.

Guest george.kokovinis

Kintaro is our top overclocker in our team, a perfect gentleman and a personal friend.

He is 110% correct in suggesting that the word "honesty" should mean something, at least in a closed community.

Administrators should take immediate action against the seller.

Such phenomenon should not be allowed among us.

This is NOT eBay. Everything is based on trust and dignity, unless these words mean nothing for some.

George

There is not much we can do as HWBot staff. I sent an email to the seller two days ago and waiting for a reply but so far nothing. I will inform you if there is any update.

I'm sorry for kintaro that this happened to him as I know he is a good guy and I also traded stuff with him in the past.

On a side note I have to say that it's not smart to use PayPal and mark stuff as gift to save fees. It's a common trick on the internet to scam other people. PayPal has the fees for a reason. You pay for the safety to have the buyer protection.

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Gav, assemble the mob!! One of us must have his address. :D

He hasn't removed his Facebook. He has removed and blocked you from seeing his profile. I can still see and add him as a friend.

On a more serious note. I'm really sorry that this has happened to you. I wish we could help, but as Roman said, there's nothing we can do.

I will alert moderators and admins on the forums I know he is on and direct them to this thread so that it cannot happen again.

Unfortunately, he's on the other end of the country from me, otherwise I'd gladly have gone round to knock on his door.

• Crew
Gav, assemble the mob!! One of us must have his address. :D

He hasn't removed his Facebook. He has removed and blocked you from seeing his profile. I can still see and add him as a friend.

On a more serious note. I'm really sorry that this has happened to you. I wish we could help, but as Roman said, there's nothing we can do.

I will alert moderators and admins on the forums I know he is on and direct them to this thread so that it cannot happen again.

Unfortunately, he's on the other end of the country from me, otherwise I'd gladly have gone round to knock on his door.

Probably because I have shown my disgust about this situation, a solid sign of guilt. Leave it with me and ill get you his address seeing as he has absolutely no intention of solving this.

I am sorry that a fellow country member could be such an ass to be honest, especially in this tight knit community

Probably because I have shown my disgust about this situation, a solid sign of guilt. Leave it with me and ill get you his address seeing as he has absolutely no intention of solving this.

I am sorry that a fellow country member could be such an ass to be honest, especially in this tight knit community

thank you for all the effort in order to solve this.

Do not feel sorry for yours country. the little scammer just happens to live there.

There's always one who has to ruin it for everyone.

i'm expecting the admins to ban him at least.

Guest george.kokovinis
With thanks to an anonymous member, I have his address. There must be something we can do.

In our country we use more "aggressive" solutions, when we deal with a...holes.

Sorry I am not there.:D

Guest TheMadDutchDude

Oh, he's getting banned, make no mistake. ;)

George, I'd love to knock on his door. The professional side of me says not to, though. Apart from that, I'm on another continent for another month and a bit, so that's out of the question. :D

I've been doing some digging. May I suggest that you try calling your bank, and asking them to reverse the payment. Explain that it was payment for goods and that they've not arrived. Your bank may be able to help you here.

Edited by TheMadDutchDude