HWBOT Community Forums

Bwanasoft's insufficient proof in 3DM2001SE

95% of the deleted results were deleted because of the glitches mentioned before (Vistamize/dual monitor setup) and that leaves us with 10-20 results which are strange, most of the results are with the same processor, so about 3-4, maybe 5 different processor glitches.

20 issues on 1200 results is ~ 1,67%, which is not significant enough to instantly ban someone. Anyway, we're talking this through again, taking every opinion/fact into account and will have a solution as soon as possible.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 issues on 1200 results is ~ 1,67%, which is not significant enough to instantly ban someone. Anyway, we're talking this through again, taking every opinion/fact into account and will have a solution as soon as possible.

These results are results in which "drawening" at drawing has made a mistake. I can draw much more than 1200 results and I shall be mistaken it is much less. And you me not ban me? Let's transform HWBOT into competition who less time will be mistaken at drawing?!!!

I talking about deleted results + part still on site(not http://www.hwbot.org/forum/showpost.php?p=18499&postcount=87). I don't sure that they with photoshop or something like that, but they with bugs.

Example Geode NX-1250+(look at stepping and revision):

http://www.hwbot.org/signature.img?iid=63741&thumb=false

nx1250gh9.th.jpg

nx1250pu6.th.jpg

ps 7 results with bug only from 1 cpu

the Geode run´s without any Mistakes at ASROCK Board with VIA CHIP !

when you take it on a NF2 Board say T-Bred CPU. And CPU Z tells lot of Mistakes.

Hey i build Computers when somebody play trumpet under the Christmasthree, i know how Computer works and Programms and be shure when i want fake a screen i can fake it ! And nobody see it.

Think i bench CPU BOARDS and RAM over the Limit !

At the benches for S462 i need 3 Boards - 25 CPU ( all Blow up ) and at this morning i blow up a brandnew Power NT at S462 !

I don´t need any FAKES.

I´m old enough i´m not a child.

i use my time for work or make other funny Hobbies.

But back to Topic

it´s this to high for someone ?

2900xt-0111.jpg.a838c3db82c2a904a9653aef5d7425da.jpg

About Aquamark.

How it is possible in aquamark to place CPU-Z in a screenshot? Paint?

What for? I can open with the same success screenshot aquamark ` s on other computer!

Aquamark has no validation absolutely! But speech not about no windows on screenshots and proofs of drawing of screenshots

You Open paint copy the screnn from am3, then you open the other programms press Strg+Print, open paint again ( second one ) and copy in, then you have a new picture with all in.

I understand it, but I can save the first Paint and the second then to make on other computer.

IMHO akvamark hardware it is possible to look most correctly only in other categories (3D marks)

PS but ok, it's offtopik here. Topic not about it.

You are so Stupid !

the Geode run´s without any Mistakes at ASROCK Board with VIA CHIP !

when you take it on a NF2 Board say T-Bred CPU. And CPU Z tells lot of Mistakes.

Hey i build Computers when somebody play trumpet under the Christmasthree, i know how Computer works and Programms and be shure when i want fake a screen i can fake it ! And nobody see it.

Think i bench CPU BOARDS and RAM over the Limit !

At the benches for S462 i need 3 Boards - 25 CPU ( all Blow up ) and at this morning i blow up a brandnew Power NT at S462 !

I don´t need any FAKES.

I´m old enough i´m not a child.

Go home to your mom and CRY - Okay - i use my time for work or make other funny Hobbies.

But back to Topic

it´s this to high for someone ?

You know nothing about computers, you are a photoshoper. Give me answer for this results:

http://www.hwbot.org/forum/showpost.php?p=18499&postcount=87

MOD: Please keep it civil here.

• Crew
but spamming this thread with useless "+1" is not the theme either.
I agree absolutely.
If you are going to nitpick the results of somebody else, be prepared to get the favor returned.
Quite fair. That's why I offered checking out mine.
he REBENCHED with this CPU and systems to provide better/correct validation
You mean less suspicious? :)
but people are linking to scores which no longer exists, showing screens which have already been deleted, blocked OR explained.

http://hwbot.org/hwbot.post.do?postId=716

The date is out. Why not just delete Jigit's results, which were very suspicious? Both gave me a tough race. Both suspicious. One a mod, the other banned. Where is the edge? Cause I don't want to ask for whom is it ;)

then other people join the forum to post "+1" in a thread where they never before visited.
This thread was created 9th of April. A couple of days ago I never visited this thread, so?
won't block an Aquamark (or other score) if it has no outlandish result for the hardware used, because the screen is lacking validation
Mine was though it wasn't outstanding, just №1 in the category. One man didn't know about certain hardware, I didn't have time to make an ORB version.

Due to the controversy around some of Bwanasofts submissions, he has been honorably been discharched from his hwbot duties. He is not banned and free to continue using hwbot, only his mod rights have been revoked. He will be moderated as any other member.

In order to avoid these issues in the future, we will invoke a new rule as of today.

user is responsible for quality of his screenshot

The submitter is responsible for the clarity and quality of his screenshot. If oddities occur due to the use of:

a) UI altering software (eg windows blinds, custom skins, etc)

b) UI altering drivers / hardware configuration (eg. some multi monitor setups)

c) confusing / unclear wallpapers

a moderator may block the result, even though the score itself may very well be correct. It is the submitters responsebility to provide a clear screenshot in order to justify the result.

Submissions against this rule will be blocked as of today.