HWBOT Community Forums

Overclocking Core i5 6500 + Maximus VIII Formula: Questions

Hello! I have a problem trying to overclock as it is written in the description but not what won't work.I have a Maximus Ranger VIII + i5 6500, do everything as in the description, but constantly knocks postcode 00, BCLK set 106.00; 110.00 ; 120 ;125; but constantly knocks postcode 00, 102.50 BCLK when windows starts. Help me solve this issue. P. S. Thank You.

Hello! I have a problem trying to overclock as it is written in the description but not what won't work.I have a Maximus Ranger VIII + i5 6500, do everything as in the description, but constantly knocks postcode 00, BCLK set 106.00; 110.00 ; 120 ;125; but constantly knocks postcode 00, 102.50 BCLK when windows starts. Help me solve this issue. P. S. Thank You.

did you updated the bios as well? its not enough to use the settings as it is in the #1 post.

Lowered the voltage to CPU 1.68, I have another question I have RAM Kingston 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz HyperX Predator, the BIOS has set the voltage to 1.350, but writes 1.468 why such a big difference. I manually put the voltage 1.278, now the memory voltage 1.344, why?