HWBOT Community Forums

realbench hwbot version

raules009

Although I logged in before the benchmark run, the program menu Upload (both "upload" and "login" items) remains unaccessible (inactive) after the bench finish.

RealBench successfully gathered system info one time (after bench), and failed another time. In both cases Upload menu was inactive (grey).

Also, the screenshot button just takes the screenshot and not offer you to upload the result.

So sad... What should I do to participate in the competition?

Edited by IvTK

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm RealBench's developer. Sorry for my late involvement but I was traveling.

I've read the thread but I'm not entirely sure there is an actual issue so let's try to clarify a few things.

1) There is no save upload file feature. Unless something has changed that I am not aware of, HWBOT does not

provide functionality to upload the file directly to the site like the ASUS leaderboard does. So this feature is

not enabled in the HWBOT version. There is no menu option at all. If you see a menu option, you are running the

wrong version, the regular one. Manual submission can always be done as you do with any other benchmark on

HWBOT. It is obvious that the automatic upload feature requires network access. That also means, no you do

not have to connect your bench rig to the net if you do not want to do so. Take screenshots and submit manually

as usual. :)

2) HPET should be enabled on Win8+ systems. You will NOT be able to upload any scores with it disabled. This is a

design choice in order to allow benching on these Windows versions due to the clock issues present in them.

3) After upload finishes, RB will use the internal mechanism of windows to open your DEFAULT browser to the

submission page so you can manually edit and finalize the submission. A missing browser etc will not crash RB as it

doesn't "wait" for anything. It just pushes the URL to the OS. I can see this may cause issues with people that have

REALLY stripped down OS installations for benching. Specially if any parts of the OS that handle this action are missing.

I know some of you do some really weird frankenbuilds on OS (heh I've even made myself one and distributed it to ROG

forum users in the past :)).

If I missed anything or your issue is not actually covered by the above, please elaborate and we'll take it from here.

Thanks!

1) There is no save upload file feature. Unless something has changed that I am not aware of, HWBOT does not provide functionality to upload the file directly to the site like the ASUS leaderboard does. So this feature is not enabled in the HWBOT version.

Let me check if we can easily enable this.