HWBOT Community Forums

[FS][EU] SF3D HWBOT Country Cup 2011 CPU Pot

Guest harrynowl

Guest harrynowl

Looking to sell off my CPU pot as it doesn't see much (any) use right now, it's an older SF3D model and not the EK one. Has the HWBOT 2011 country cup logo on it although it is a little faded at this point.

Looking for £100 + Postage paid via PayPal, comes with full mounting kit for current Intel & AMD sockets.

Guest harrynowl
I have this pot too. Pretty heavy (2kg-ish) and works okay for dice - I have yet to test on LN2. Only problem is the large holes at the bottom make it difficult to go below -60C with dice.

GLWS!

Thanks. I used one of these pots at the Big Freeze event here in the UK and it had no problem with LN2 on a 4770K, although I only had to maintain around -125c due to coldbug. The person I bought it off that used it the most was happy with the pot with plenty of different CPUs so yours should be good for you on LN2 when/if you get around to that :)

• Members
Thanks. I used one of these pots at the Big Freeze event here in the UK and it had no problem with LN2 on a 4770K, although I only had to maintain around -125c due to coldbug. The person I bought it off that used it the most was happy with the pot with plenty of different CPUs so yours should be good for you on LN2 when/if you get around to that :)

I think I had one of these at one point as well actually haha.

Any armaflex/whatever it's called included?

Guest harrynowl
I think I had one of these at one point as well actually haha.

Any armaflex/whatever it's called included?

I have some bits for it, I'll round them up and have a look

Very tempted, just looking into dewars as it won't be much good without one!

You can hire one from mansfield cryo (ask for Pete), about £40 for a 50L and a £1per litre (cash) for the Ln2, just mention me, lewis(obscure paradox) or Brendan (maddutch)

Can also vouch for Harry, great lad and i beliive he has dewar for sale too.

• Members
You can hire one from mansfield cryo (ask for Pete), about £40 for a 50L and a £1per litre (cash) for the Ln2, just mention me, lewis(obscure paradox) or Brendan (maddutch)

Can also vouch for Harry, great lad and i beliive he has dewar for sale too.

Thanks, I'll wait and see if he responds confirming he does as that could be a deal clincher for me!

In theory have a ln2 supply but thanks for the heads up, options are always good!

Guest harrynowl
Thanks, I'll wait and see if he responds confirming he does as that could be a deal clincher for me!

In theory have a ln2 supply but thanks for the heads up, options are always good!

I am looking to sell my Dewar as well :)

I'll pop you a PM with some details.

I have some flasks, the CPU pot, bit of foam and a GPU pot (tek-9 slim) kicking about somewhere.