HWBOT Community Forums

Haswell 5G challenge

websmile

Results checked, grats to the winners, tbh I expected the race to be a bit more tight like at skylake. Some high class results, but not as much as on the newer gen runs

Haha, thanks but there were no high class results. Pretty sure I was the only guy who went sub zero and only did 2 runs for each stage. I was hoping for some of the PSC heads to give it a go since I was a bit late to the ddr3 party. Should of stuck with air to keep it fair but that's no fun

• Administrators
Haha, thanks but there were no high class results. Pretty sure I was the only guy who went sub zero and only did 2 runs for each stage. I was hoping for some of the PSC heads to give it a go since I was a bit late to the ddr3 party. Should of stuck with air to keep it fair but that's no fun

No need to say sorry for winning, results were solid, it seems a lot of guys concentrated on 1151 or do not enter at lccs anymore, I simply hoped for more

Edited by websmile