HWBOT Community Forums

Can't upload anything to CPU-Z

Every time I try and upload a file to valid.canard i get an error-6 corrupt file or missing. Asked others to test and they have the same issue. Now like me most were on 1.79 and they updated to 1.80 on wednesday I believe. So I'm just checking they haven't stopped subs for 1.79 already since I only downloaded it on monday to do DDR2 testing.....

OK I think 1.79 was made out of date already, I can't submit anything. Considering I only downloaded the software on monday that's pretty poor form.... Gunna need some help manually validating the results and I'm sure many people who started overclocking for the Team cup will need the same, I'm fairly certain that not all of my submissions are corrupted.

I really don't understand the policy that validations HAVE to be made with the most recent CPU-Z version. Sure, there are minor validation improvements with every new version, but it only affects 1% of the subs made the last-gen hardware. 99% of the people are simply going to be pissed with the fact that they have to double-check software on a daily basis.

I really don't understand the policy that validations HAVE to be made with the most recent CPU-Z version. Sure, there are minor validation improvements with every new version, but it only affects 1% of the subs made the last-gen hardware. 99% of the people are simply going to be pissed with the fact that they have to double-check software on a daily basis.

Pretty much exactly this, I didn't expect to have to check back on the CPU-Z website for updates considering I downloaded the software on the monday and then tried to upload on the Wednesday, at least have some kind of end of support period of at least a month for the software so we can have the chance to upload our scores before support ends.