HWBOT Community Forums

Motherboard model not showing correctly

bigblock990

• 2 weeks later...
To my knowledge its expected behavior, Gigabyte and Asus are Sponsors, so their current gen boards receive some more attention. I try to get a response from Massman though...

Thanks for the response. I understand if there isn't a manufacturer logo for companies who are not sponsors. However would it be possible to list just the correct motherboard model?

• Administrators

Did you try another browser? Seems this is no hwbot problem. For me I first have vendor, then chipset and then model tab for mainboard, plus cooling. I see no chipset or vendor tab at your form you posted. My MOCF is shown 100% correctly at my subs if I dial it in, we do not!!!!!!! supress database information because someone is not sponsor, seems we just do not show the company but the model. I just edited one of my subs

websmile`s 3DMark06 score: 24416 marks with a Radeon HD 3850 256MB

Edited by websmile

I use google chrome on everything. I have not tested other browsers but I sure can. Which browser do you use??

I just tried editing one of my MOCF submissions (with chrome still) and I don't have option to select chipset or vendor for mobo info. Only mobo model and cooling.

Edit: Just tried using IE 11, same results as chrome.

Edited by bigblock990

Tried on firefox with same results as chrome and IE.

First pic, I tried editing old submission from MOCF. I do not see vendor or chipset fields like you have mentioned. Second pic shows mobo model not shown in actual submission. Third pic I tried creating new submission with firefox to see if extra options appeared for mobo section, and they did not.

bgry2VY.png

K1IEtRu.png

stx13jA.png

• Crew

The thing is, if you follow the link of the mainboard model you reach the mainboard model site and you will ultimately see the vendor. I dont know how those contracts where made but it looks like it was meant, you cant see who made the board and which product was being used. So all of your proposals are unfortunately not possible.

The only thing which needs to be improved is the case when those boards leave current gen stage and are still invisible for the users. The server needs to update the submissions automatically to show those hidden information. I dont know if thats possible though.