HWBOT Community Forums

Price check: Gold 3770k Z77 Bundle

Bluntwrapped

S'up guys,

I asked a while back, had a few pm's about the CPU but would like an idea to how much this bundle is worth. I'm thinking of doing something different, have never had the chance to test the CPU on anything but water but it's one of the best if not the best 3770k I've seen. Could be awesome cold, but I don't have means to try it.

I want to sell the whole lot together to save the hassle of parting it out and finding other buyers. Will hopefully be helpful to anyone interested to buy everything together.

ASUS MAX GENE V

3770k 24/7 5 @ 1.28v or lower (never tried) 5.1GHz 1.35v < check screens, I managed a quick 5.5 run with 1.5v, 5.4 attached too #3218C109

32gb Team Group Xtreem Hynix DDR3 2666 (4x8GB) 10-12-12-31-1 2400

Screenshots attached.

What do you guys reckon its worth, as a bundle? Cheers :)

Edited by Bluntwrapped

Cheers for that and thanks again for the PM’s. I do want to keep everything together without splitting.

If you’re interested in all of the above I need offers as I’m still none the wiser to how much I should be asking for it.

Again one of the best, if not the best 3770k’s out there. I would value the RAM at £200, so maybe that’s a good starting point.

M5G just sold for 120 by websmile with a mosfet WB

2400c10 or 2600c11 2x4 gb, well you see all sorts of prices... untested like this, I would not pout more than 100 eurs in 4x4gb... I got 3 kits of tridentx 2400c9 2600c10 and 2600c10 for 120... (ok I made three great deals :o)

cpus is sweet, a XTU or geekbench3 run would tell more, but surely it can hold a lot. I'd say a regular 3770k is 150 eur, a roxxor 180-200 eur

Cheers guys. The RAM isn't 4x4gb it's two kits making 4x8gb (32gb not 16gb) hence the suggestion of £200. I can't find any decent 16gb 2x8gb kits for £100 so £200 for all 32gb seems reasonable enough?

Two kits of this - https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820313321

I'm currently weighing up my options but the interest is noted, thanks.

Edited by Bluntwrapped

Not interested, but to clarify I'm pretty sure that's MFR if anyone is wondering on the IC. I have a similar kit of trident x and from how it clock plus what it's rated for should be 4gbit MFR. I bought it before I understood about things like psc, but it's still decent, especially if you need some ram density or want to go for high clocks but don't expect to tighten the timings at all, even at lower clocks. Because they're 8gb sticks at least it's dual rank.

I have Maximus 5 extreme and z77 oc formula and arround 200 gb of ddr3 (psc /hyper/samsung/bbse) ,the only thing missing is that sweet cpu :D.

I think a 5.6 ghz@1.45v in 2c htt disables is possible. No info on the imc unfortunately,it might be a bad one as not all the 3770k were great on this chapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro