HWBOT Community Forums

Points going down everytime I make a sub

techjesse

Something is wrong! Everytime I make a sub my points go down! This has happened when I made subs for my GTX 980Ti and today with GTX 980Ti SLI. Will someone please check my profile and fine out why! Take a look at this.....I checked my profile first....after I made subs :(

I would a recalculate my points myself however Recalculating all submissions is temporarily disabled to prevent abuse.

techjesse`s Profile.jpg

techjesse`s Profile 2.jpg

I post nice images, try and be polite, mind my Ps and Qs, send private messages, try and piggyback off other people's threads, ask Splave to pretend he has the same problem as me to see if he can get an answer from someone (just kidding - although - I mean - I would do that at this point)... I'd send hookers if I thought it made a difference (maybe that's the problem).

Now I'm just whining... What I'm really trying to convey here is "fuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

I mean, if you're pulling out the database backups and doing bit level comparisons you think you could throw my account in there with TJs if it wouldn't be too much trouble? I won't ask again I promise. I can only cry like Mr. Scott once a year at most.

• Members
5 hours ago, techjesse said:

Wow... lost 168.8 points for making subs.....WTF!

techjesse`s Profile.jpg

techjesse`s Profile 3.jpg

As I said you need to actually check specific scores to see where you are losing points not your totals.

My total went down yesterday as one of my scores lost benchmark points, guessing because it shouldn't have had them in the first place not sure but yeah.

20 hours ago, GeorgeStorm said:

As I said you need to actually check specific scores to see where you are losing points not your totals.

My total went down yesterday as one of my scores lost benchmark points, guessing because it shouldn't have had them in the first place not sure but yeah.

That's the thing, George... If even you who obviously has a firm understanding of how this whole thing works and who is a veteran of hwbot - if even you make a statement like "guessing it shouldn't have had them in the first place... but... uh... hmmm... not really sure" then what hope is there for a noob like me to try and understand what the hell is happening with their score? 

We really shouldn't call this hwbot.org anymore. It should be called sum_(i=1)^n i^3=((n(n+1))/2)^2.org.

Edited by marco.is.not.80