HWBOT Community Forums

leeghoofd - Core i5 2500K @ 5711MHz - 800 cb Cinebench - R15

bolc

don't see bad intentions where there aren't

i did not moderate anyone, i simply gave an info. no big mistake, nothing to report, nothing very important either, and very well indeed only 10 Mhz out of 5710ish

but one may want to have a clean record, and have clean records throughout hwbot database?

Edited by bolc

4 hours ago, Leeghoofd said:

get moderated or reported, report back... fun times

offer a better way to proceed for:

- incorrect subs not having all the data displayed
- typo errors

and i will be happy to follow it.
plus if you d like to have clean comments for this sub, i can also delete my messages

best regards

Edited by bolc

• Members
17 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

you take it way too seriously... as far too many here... no revenue, no ROI... just fun... but it's your right to report... no biggie, but I prefer to spend my time on bad/incorrect subs then rectifying futile typos...

You'll be able to give me all of those boring jobs soon ?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Leeghoofd said:

you take it way too seriously... as far too many here... no revenue, no ROI... just fun... but it's your right to report... no biggie, but I prefer to spend my time on bad/incorrect subs then rectifying futile typos...

having the right frequency written helps to know if your score is in line with the efficiency of others or not. I generally open several subs similar or very different than mine to check details, see what ram timings/frequency were used, to get some idea if I can do better or not. but I don t do it for all of them... and i stumbled on yours and these 10 mhz (and your ram settings) which explained your better score.

it is not a funny work indeed, but if GeorgeStorm catches this train and needs some help for those boring jobs in the future, if I can be helpful, let me know

Edited by bolc