HWBOT Community Forums

TerraRaptor - Athlon XP 2500+ (Barton) @ 2745MHz - 31min 21sec 688ms SuperPi - 32M

flanker

Thanks all. This is rather a cpu clock limit as the board is able to run 260mhz with same settings and unlocked barton with lower multi. I should also try other bh-5 sticks (mine are dual sided, 4 chips each side - guess not the perfect ones for this board) and try higher Vnb (1.95v now - although I had gains up to 2.4v with previous epowered board). My expectation is 270mhz fsb 32M stable is possible.

Vnb 1.95, Vdimm 3.5 (stock one is fed from 5v, so no need for external vrm - besides it's said to be not compatible with ocz booster due to protection issues), Vcpu + capmod for cpu and nb (added 10x25uF ceramics + 2x470uF tantals for cpu and 2x470uF tantals + 1x3300uF electrolyte for nb). Bios 1013 1t from Trats.

I have also done vcca mod - no difference from default 2.5v to 3.2v with single stage. Probably may be of help with ln2. 

• Thanks 1