HWBOT Community Forums

[FS] Kingston Hyperx Predator 4266 B-die (4860 c14) !

Alex@ro

Up for sale a kit binned from few pieces of 4266c19 spec of Kingston HyperX Predator.

Mems are retail and bench results of 4133 12-12 or 4860 14-14 were obtained using regular water cooling with 22 degrees ambient.Not used on cold, like new.

Kingston uses A2 layout but it is a different one compared to Gskill/Galax or other brand that makes them have no issues with older boards like Z170 or Z270 or Z370, they work as expected with 1T where sticks with A2 layout needed 2t or tcwl 14 to work properly.  

4860 14-14-14 tight was easy on both Intel and Amd, 4933 boots very easy without tons of retraining but i couldnt get them stable enough fro geekbench on normal ambient ( cinebenches or other benchmarks work). A little bit of cold and they should do it easily.

Price is 260E shipped in Europe, payment via iban or paypal, buyer takes care of fees if he doesn't send as friends.

kingston4266qmkpu.jpg

snaphsot0012yukga.png

• Like 2

Alex,

I would like to buy these but have two questions.

1) when you say they were tested using regular water cooling do you mean the CPU was under water or that you had the DIMMs themselves using a memory water cooling block?

2) Will you ship to USA with extra cost covered by me?

Edited by marco.is.not.80