HWBOT Community Forums

Ok...what am I doing wrong?

MATT4CK

Hi everyone

I'm not exactly new to overclocking but I am new to HWBOT. I'm finding it a bit tricky to figure out exactly what I need to do to provide a valid submission some times. 

Benchmate is brilliant! Loving Benchmate for things like R15 and R20 since it's so easy to submit scores. But what am I doing wrong with my CPU frequency submission?

https://hwbot.org/submission/4345876_matt4ck_cpu_frequency_xeon_e5_1620_5304.1_mhz

I thought i'd done everything properly and it's ended up being reported. It says that my CPU is an engineering sample or unreleased hardware. 

Sorry if this is really simple and been asked a million times but I have searched for an answer and just get run round in circles. 

If anyone can help shed some light on things for me that would be great. 

Thanks 

Matt

2 minutes ago, GeorgeStorm said:

Yeah just sub normally, should work fine give me a ping if you're still having issues.

So should I resubmit it? I have the option to edit it since it's still showing as reported but have no idea what to edit.

I thought I had done it normally. Maybe I'm doing the XTU profile bit wrong? Should I fill that part in manually instead?

You are doing nothing wrong, mate. BenchMate only validates benchmark results, not frequencies. I'd like to leave that responsibility with CPU-Z for now. :)

Just submit the validation link with your score manually. No screenshot needed according to the rules: https://hwbot.org/article/application_13_rules

If you have any questions regarding BenchMate, hit me up in the BenchMate support thread: 

• Thanks 1

• Members
15 minutes ago, MATT4CK said:

So should I resubmit it? I have the option to edit it since it's still showing as reported but have no idea what to edit.

I thought I had done it normally. Maybe I'm doing the XTU profile bit wrong? Should I fill that part in manually instead?

I'll have a look and let you know.

Something went wrong with it, removed it now so you can try resubmitting.

I never use xtu details always manual/from a previous score so you can do that to be safe.

Edited by GeorgeStorm
  • Thanks 1