HWBOT Community Forums

The official Cheapaz Chips Round 1 APU AMD 3000G thread.

julienricqrt

If you need a board with a video output for this competition, don't buy a MSI B450M Mortar Max. That board can't do memory overclocking... I can't boot past 3200 MHz, and the factory bios couldn't even set memory frequency settings.

Edit : I was being stupid apparently and could boot 4133 on my 3700x (didnt try higher), so I guess my 3000G memory controller is trash then.

Edited by julienricqrt
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
so all you guys getting 1800, it works like that at normal temps? because my MB lose a lot of options when I insert the 3000G, and if I increase the frequency it leave my selected frequency in the options but boot with a more conservative speed of 1066.

• Crew
27 minutes ago, maomone said:

so all you guys getting 1800, it works like that at normal temps? because my MB lose a lot of options when I insert the 3000G, and if I increase the frequency it leave my selected frequency in the options but boot with a more conservative speed of 1066.

maybe not a bad idea to post some bios screenshots here ( if you insert a USB drive and are in the bios, pressingh F12 will geab a screen to the thumbdrive)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...