HWBOT Community Forums

Wrong result

• 2 weeks later...

Moderator tool says: "371 submissions left to moderate!"

Not that bad, knowing that the number has been over 2000 in the past :P. Please understand that in certain periods every single crew member has a lot going on besides hwbot. This still is a hobby site, which doesn't mean we shouldn't do our work thorough, but which does mean that it can take a while before we can solve problems.

I'm also wondering can you use newer version of the benchmark programs because when you're submitting score you have to agree the rules to use that "x.xx" version of the program that you are not able to find anywhere anymore.

I would say updating version number or putting little text: Or newer?

Also I think SiSoftSandra test is a bit weird too. I see cleary there is Floating Unit Points being asked but looking top 5 and 10 all are MIPS which are not floating units to my sense.

Hopefully someone will add better information for us dummies who hate to put wrong scores.

• Crew

Hellouuuuuu, Patagonian, jmke and Woomack something news about this ?, my DFI DK P45 KAPUT !!! go to RMA, no boot cod 88 chipset wrong:mad: ,had only 10 days of use in stock!, I continue with my old Abit P35 :(

Regards my friends, and cheers for the next christmas and happy new year:)

from Buenos Aires - Argentina.

Well , a score of mine was erased, someone knows anything about this?

x3100 in 3DMark'06, maybe something was wrong but I don't known what:confused:

despite my difficulties (my new mobo kaput) , come new benchs

Ohhhhh this one bench its wrong too, like mine ??

GMA X3100 in 3Dmark'06 not is GMAx3100 , is x3000 see the ORB

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=798218

and 3DMark'06 in PcMark'05, see the ORB

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=799067

Sw

Edited by Sweet

Moderator tool says: "371 submissions left to moderate!"

Not that bad, knowing that the number has been over 2000 in the past :P. Please understand that in certain periods every single crew member has a lot going on besides hwbot. This still is a hobby site, which doesn't mean we shouldn't do our work thorough, but which does mean that it can take a while before we can solve problems.

Thanks for posting that, sure helps me understand why it takes so long sometimes.

Note to self: "don't want to be these guys when it is over 2000" ;)