HWBOT Community Forums

Today, it's SDRAM Challenge !!!

love the "dead" tab on the spreadsheet. :D

do you use the 66/100 divider on the tusl2-c? so you boot up with 66/100 and up it in windows till 133/200? :D

Yeah, fucking lazy to bin my s370 cpus, I binned half of them long time ago and I a lot of new ones, but easier to bin memory with 66:100 multi so not limited by cpu.

Yeah actually dead tab will become RMA tab soon :D

Yeah, fucking lazy to bin my s370 cpus, I binned half of them long time ago and I a lot of new ones, but easier to bin memory with 66:100 multi so not limited by cpu.

Yeah actually dead tab will become RMA tab soon :D

What about PCI limit on div 2:3?

do you use the 66/100 divider on the tusl2-c? so you boot up with 66/100 and up it in windows till 133/200?

Is there some special trick how to do this? I can't get FSB higher than 101MHz at 66/100 divider. It's possible to set more (in setFSB), but real clock doesn't change and remains at ~101/150. :(

HW is CUSL2-C (1014 beta BIOS) + PIII600EB + 128MB PC 133CL2.... I'm sure it can do much more than 150MHz...

Is there some special trick how to do this? I can't get FSB higher than 101MHz at 66/100 divider. It's possible to set more (in setFSB), but real clock doesn't change and remains at ~101/150. :(

HW is CUSL2-C (1014 beta BIOS) + PIII600EB + 128MB PC 133CL2.... I'm sure it can do much more than 150MHz...

You must use the Evil Inside BIOS ;)

Thank you, right in time to put everything together and try to get some decent score before Team Cup ends. :D

//edit: hmm, even with the mod BIOS this FSB bug is still here. Well it seems I must accept defeat in this stage.

Edited by havli

Thank you, right in time to put everything together and try to get some decent score before Team Cup ends. :D

//edit: hmm, even with the mod BIOS this FSB bug is still here. Well it seems I must accept defeat in this stage.

Do you use the 1012 Evil Inside?

Sorry, the last time I forgot to tell you that you must use the 1009 Evil Inside BIOS ;)

http://www.x86-secret.com/articles/tweak/i815twken.htm

• 1 year later...