HWBOT Community Forums

Down clocking

spit051261

Is down clocking allowed  or should we be honest about our CPU speeds to show newbies what we are actually doing ?

See some showing LN2 speeds of just 62 0n 12900k which is phase speed ( on cpuz screen after bench finished ?) .

Just thought it would be best to be honest about cooling and speed to let others know.

Edited by paul051261

I would rather say nothing and just put more scores up , I also would won't put any personal attacks up either ( learnt my lesson from the past).

It's just a bit of fun.

I have only been doing this here since Dec. 2019 I believe so I still have a lot to learn about OC , I know that .

Just doing the best I can .

Edited by paul051261
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hammertone said:

Yes he would absolutely say nothing ?

So accuse others of scores you cannot beat? lol. Because effort.

But win a short cut to victory = exactly no effort. Fool others you a victim get secrets help.

Get ya manners back in dipshit.

Over you and your learner tactic 2 years.

I beat you all the time. Because you suck MAJOR ASS. Not call your self an overclocker.

NOT WORTHY. No fealty. NO HONOR. No loyalty. A deceiver. A bragger. A show off.

Want proof? 

You are a turncoat

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=turncoat&atb=v318-1&ia=definition

THAT IS ENOUGH Shane !

Your point is loud and clear. Move on. Please.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest hammertone

So long now. The same farken fight. Same farken prick.

You my man big heart. Fasttrack ☺️ Voice of reason.

If death is imminent I would grab that troll prick and pull it toward my grave.

7 minutes ago, paul051261 said:

I'll see how it goes this weekend with overclocking .

I am trying my best ?

Respect.

One of the biggest values in life a decent human being should have.

Once lost, it is like broken glass. It does not come back, whatever you do.

George , I just want to overclock and put scores up without arguments or threats .

I respect EVERYONE here .

I am trying my best.

I love this hobby we have .

Even though I am a " shitty clocker" , I will still try  my best .

Edited by paul051261

1 hour ago, paul051261 said:

George , I just want to overclock and put scores up without arguments or threats .

I respect EVERYONE here .

I am trying my best.

I love this hobby we have .

Even though I am a " shitty clocker" , I will still try  my best .

Facts have indicated the opposite.

But I will be most happy, if you finally understand, that we all come here in an amicable way to spend some time and forget the real and huge problems of our real lives.

Expecially during the last six months and I am afraid we are just looking at the tip of the iceberg.

I will be the first to congratulate you if I understand a U-turn to the right direction.

Stay cool ( and humble ) :)

• Like 1

Just want to say that everyone needs a second chance.

I know paul trying to do the best and to learn some tweaks and to be better overclocker. I see a lot of his scores in the last few months and it's a lot of scores .

That mean a lot of spending time.

If one of you guys spend to much time on something , you usually do it on something you love. So i think paul learn the lesson and he take it seriously.

• Crew

K Let us make things clear here as I'm no longer sure anymore who trolls who at this moment

Hammertone, you will lay back and just bench and stop re-igniting nearly dead threads with your anger and frustration.  Think you are acting smart? Far from as you play the game and keep on pouring oil on the fire too...

Spit or Paul or whatever,  if I pick up any trolling or other shenigans one more time your account will be a goner, permanently. You bench and that's it.

Both of you really need some help. Now if you can't keep yourself under control go and act as 12 year olds elsewhere... I'm nearly done with you two.. Never experienced such a charade in a over a decade at HWBot... This is getting mega annoying...

• Like 1