HWBOT Community Forums

The official HWBOT Team CUP 2022 - AMD thread.

Mykolay3ack

SUPERPI - 32M WITH BENCHMATE - DDR4 - AMD - ENDS 15 OCT 2022

this stage seems to be possible to submit to now . 

https://hwbot.org/submission/5065725_

i uploaded this score but it says:

If you want to participate, make a submission with the same hardware for SuperPi - 32M with BenchMate.

i have to manually upload the file via the competition page. i worked it out. XD :)

Edited by Jumper118

• 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Aleslammer said:

AMD Phenom II X4 955 or BE I'm lost, seeing a lot of multi's way above 16 posted in the locked version. Know CPUz looks the same for both and I forget how x265 handled it.

HDZ955FBK4DGM Black Edition
HDZ955WBK4DGM Locked, 16 max multi CPU World

I thought the locked version was hdx not hdz, but either way if cpuz detects the same then x265 would as well and need to manually select the right one based on ihs. If the multi is wrong it probably was a mistake on the side of the one subbing so report and it will be moved. I'd say 90% of people probably don't have the locked one. 

23 minutes ago, yosarianilives said:

I thought the locked version was hdx not hdz, but either way if cpuz detects the same then x265 would as well and need to manually select the right one based on ihs. If the multi is wrong it probably was a mistake on the side of the one subbing so report and it will be moved. I'd say 90% of people probably don't have the locked one. 

HDZ, C2

HDX, C3, Both BE's

• 2 weeks later...