HWBOT Community Forums

03/05 results deleted! @ demiurg: what's wrong???

What did I wrong in these 2 submissions?

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=833773

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=833771

2009-03-29 06:12:24.0 - (crew) demiurg: insufficient verification for rankings (Please provide more verification. The submission must clearly show 3Dmark score, 3Dmark subtest scores, 3Dmark settings unless you provide a futuremark orb link. See http://www.hwbot.org/hwbot.post.do?postId=1038)

Why should I provide valid ORB link?

If u cant see CLEAR 3DMark score it's ONLY your problem!

Edited by OverDozeD

I believe that a score that has some minor problems with the screenshot will still be valid - but only if the score is normal for the HW. So if you used alot of tweaks (and the score reflects that), then a screenshot without the subtest window is not enough (unless you have an ORB link). If it was run on an unoptimized rig, then it would be OK.

Actually I run vista64 home basic version without ANY tweaks

and answer on this validation please

http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=803127

I believe that a score that has some minor problems with the screenshot will still be valid - but only if the score is normal for the HW

GeForce GTX 260 216 @ 756/1264mhz

i7 920 @ 42000 mhz

2000 mhz CL7

I think that's quite normal settings for 32002 score @ 3Dmark 2005

Edited by OverDozeD

How strongly enforced is the score breakdown guideline? When did it come into effect? :)

I can think of a lot of submissions without score breakdowns.

I cant see why anyone wouldnt add them- its good to see where the score comes from..but thats deffo just opinion.

The one and only reason of blocking your scores is non-compliance with the rules Please stop unfounded accusing me of preconception. I had never blocked any result based on nationality of the bencher. You are making a big mistake, accusing me of such things.

This score has been submitted _before_ new edition of the rules. Please read the rules carefully at least one time!

I know what's reason of it

demiurg is russian and just gets annoyed when georgan team makes any good result!

Actually that's the reason for deleting.

Hwbot does not care about any political issue, not between Russia/Georgia, not between USA/Iran, not between Flanders/Wallons, ...

The reason why your score was blocked is, as Demiurg already said, violation of the submission rules set by hwbot. Note that no one says your score is cheated in any form.

The one and only reason of blocking your scores is non-compliance with the rules Please stop unfounded accusing me of preconception. I had never blocked any result based on nationality of the bencher. You are making a big mistake, accusing me of such things.

This score has been submitted _before_ new edition of the rules. Please read the rules carefully at least one time!

OK, whatever... go and keep working, you have a lot to do...

I'm sorry guys if I made any kind of unfounded accusing, I really don't wanted do that.

I just read new changes in rules and everything is clear now

anyway my results deserves to be a valid IMHO.

Edited by OverDozeD

Do all the mods agree to the fact that reasonable scores shouldn't be blocked if the missing part isn't vital? You should discuss this a little bit, as it's pretty clear that Demiurg followed the rules strictly, and jmke uses more "common sense". It's not fair that score removal depends on which mod that looks at the screenshot.

Also, any mod that earns points on a score removal should NOT decide the "fate" of that submission. It's called conflict of interest...

its too strictly

its nonsence

if its 3way or 4 way multi gpu possibility,than yes

it must be blocked

but gpuz still shows the amount of used gpus

only crossX scores should be controlled

but if somebodys benching 2x295

and he istn showing it with gpuz

i find its ok

because

if he validates it as 2x295it has no problems

problem would be if he validates it as 1x295

but there are no other possibilities to bench 295 in multigpu mode

just example

its too strictly

its nonsence

if its 3way or 4 way multi gpu possibility,than yes

it must be blocked

but gpuz still shows the amount of used gpus

only crossX scores should be controlled

but if somebodys benching 2x295

and he istn showing it with gpuz

i find its ok

because

if he validates it as 2x295it has no problems

problem would be if he validates it as 1x295

but there are no other possibilities to bench 295 in multigpu mode

just example

If you submit in SLI or CF I cant see that the missing dropdown menu makes a difference at all:p After all, by submitting a single-GPU score in those ranks will give you less points than if it was submitted in the correct one.

IMO this issue looks a bit like the one with the old 1m versions, without decimals. When you don't know the decimals, you set it to the "worst case scenario" - 99. Same here, you don't know the number of CPUs, you assume it's 3 or 4, and move them to SLI or CF - unless it's OBVIOUS that it's a single card.

Also, any mod that earns points on a score removal should NOT decide the "fate" of that submission. It's called conflict of interest...

Good point. I`ll try to check this more carefully.

From 20/01/09 there is the rule about 3Dmark subtest window and everybody mast follow the rule.

Good point. I`ll try to check this more carefully.

From 20/01/09 there is the rule about 3Dmark subtest window and everybody mast follow the rule.

Yes mylord! bow.gif

Promise not to give you any kind of work on my submissions next time

relax take it easy

:D

ok, i'll do so

Thread closed!

Edited by OverDozeD