HWBOT Community Forums

Would this score be valid?

I'm asking after having read the rules and finding nothing which would illegalize a score like the attached one.

It was achieved with a driver that caused nvidia to be accused of cheating and has, compared to other scores, a quite apparent diverging distribution of Fps in the individual game tests.

No the question: Is this score valid so that i can go for an entry?

3DM03_GF5800u_7269.jpg.71ce709a51ff884bd524b8bdfb0dabe3.jpg

It should NOT be allowed, as my old score was for benching a 5200 Ultra was classed as cheating using the same driver last year for the same thing and I tweaked only Rivertuner.

'Max Anisotropy' is 1 not 4 as it is in the free version, it changes even in the free version and no-one belived me so NO IT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED..!! :mad:

A test system with NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900 Ultra and the 44.03 drivers gets 5806 3DMarks with 3DMark03 build 320. The new build 330 of 3DMark03 in which Detonator FX 44.03 drivers cannot identify 3DMark03 or the tests in that build gets 4679 3DMarks – a 24.1% drop.

TY good read, just wondering tho would that not mean it's mostly fixed?

@ Dualist was there a discussion tread at the time we could read?

@ Dualist was there a discussion tread at the time we could read?

Afraid not, my scores were blocked and a mod spoke to my forum leaders at the time, since then I've hardly benched for nearly nine months heart not in it, just started to get into it again this weekend and then this.

If futuremark settings aren't standard then not vaild, simple, you guys write the rules, stick to them.